Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 25 Mar 2010, 06:25 (Ref:2659624)   #1
davehenrie
Racer

United States
Post Falls Idaho(up in the Skinny part)
davehenrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddavehenrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do we have any info on the FLM09/LMPc cars yet?

Can anybody post any info about the FLM cars that pertain to performance? What is the highest top speed so far? That kind of data.
Any little bit that could define the car's performance. Or better yet, do any of the old codgers have contacts with FLM09 teams?

thanks
dh
Old 25 Mar 2010, 08:15 (Ref:2659660)   #2
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
As far as I know,they're powered by Chevy V8's,producing some 420 bhp.
Topspeeds didn't go beyond 170mph at Sebring.
Old 25 Mar 2010, 08:37 (Ref:2659669)   #3
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by davehenrie View Post
Or better yet, do any of the old codgers have contacts with FLM09 teams?
Could you define 'old codger' for me please, Dave. I've been called an 'old git' before now, but I sense that may not fulfill all the criteria necessary to be considered an 'old codger'?
Old 25 Mar 2010, 12:42 (Ref:2659780)   #4
davehenrie
Racer

United States
Post Falls Idaho(up in the Skinny part)
davehenrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddavehenrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hmmm, old codger, Grandpa on the Waltons, maybe? Walter Brennan from the Real McCoys. You know, old, decrepit, broken down, battered lol! I believe it is a sign of respect. Probably synonymous with Old Coot, another gently respected term right? Somebody whose attended a few too many races without ear protection. Generally any people my age or older most likely fill the bill.
;>

ps, 420 is now the 3rd different hp rating I have seen.
Old 25 Mar 2010, 12:59 (Ref:2659794)   #5
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
http://www.formulalemans.com/en/about-flm/the-car/ states b430 hp, 630 Nm, and around 900 kg.

I guess the 420 hp always shows up because this is the power goal for LMP2 next year. The FLM/LMPC car gives an idea of what performance we can expect next year for LMP2 (same power and weight).

Last edited by gwyllion; 25 Mar 2010 at 13:06.
Old 25 Mar 2010, 13:06 (Ref:2659798)   #6
pablocomics
Racer

Spain
Madrid
pablocomics should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We´ll have a Formula Le Mans series in adition to the LMP2 integration or the integrated FLM into P2 is the new FLM championship?
Old 25 Mar 2010, 13:23 (Ref:2659808)   #7
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
After Sebring I believe the Powers That Be are looking at how the tow hook is connected on these spec cars. Hint: currently NOT to the tub.
keke