Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 24 May 2018, 05:58 (Ref:3824342)   #76
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
We will see in this edition...

This year, for the 500 I could read some old "Indy Review" books. I have those of 1999, 2000, 2001 Were these the last editions? Since 2002 onwards can't find them.
Old 24 May 2018, 14:39 (Ref:3824402)   #77
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Arrow could become secondary sponsor of the other drivers.
Old 24 May 2018, 14:58 (Ref:3824410)   #78
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Indy 500 promo on ESPN Latinoamérica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqbqXyHzLOc
Old 25 May 2018, 00:04 (Ref:3824475)   #79
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I was thinking about the broadcast opportunity for the Mayor as soon as I heard of him failing to qualify. Then I put myself in his shoes and I said there'd be no f****** way I'm calling this race! I should be in it!
Yes, I would be at the house. Or walk into the woods for a few days.
Old 25 May 2018, 00:46 (Ref:3824487)   #80
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Indycar just posted the 1993 race and it's kind of terrific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpq...ature=youtu.be
Old 25 May 2018, 01:14 (Ref:3824491)   #81
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Indycar just posted the 1993 race and it's kind of terrific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpq...ature=youtu.be
The '93 race was a bit of a classic.
Old 25 May 2018, 17:05 (Ref:3824585)   #82
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Happy Carb Day! God bless us everyone
Old 25 May 2018, 17:15 (Ref:3824586)   #83
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The older son and I watched the closing laps of the 92 race last night. Getting close.....
Quote:
Happy Carb Day! God bless us everyone
Thanks! I just put on a few carbs for lunch in honor!
Old 25 May 2018, 18:34 (Ref:3824611)   #84
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
TK tops Carb Day.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/136308
Old 25 May 2018, 23:55 (Ref:3824667)   #85
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
I will watch this year (counting on weather not interrupting the satellite reception), and am pulling for Wickens (I love long shots, and he is a good one in the bunch)
Old 26 May 2018, 02:15 (Ref:3824677)   #86
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If anyone gets a chance or can find it delayed, the Lights race today was EXCELLENT for having basically 4 cars in it. The last 15 laps were insane and the last 5 were intense. It was a great watch at lunch at the office.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Old 26 May 2018, 09:31 (Ref:3824727)   #87
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Helio Castroneves believes Indy 500 pole lap speeds could exceed 235mph when the series introduces its new engine that is predicted to produce more than 900bhp.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/136302
Old 26 May 2018, 13:34 (Ref:3824763)   #88
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
He might be right, this kit is much quicker than I expected.
Old 26 May 2018, 13:42 (Ref:3824765)   #89
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
He might be right, this kit is much quicker than I expected.
The new engine is meant to be due in 2021, along with a new car/chassis.
Old 26 May 2018, 13:47 (Ref:3824767)   #90
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
The new engine is meant to be due in 2021, along with a new car/chassis.
Oh my bad, I thought the engine was coming in 2020 for some reason.

I would assume the new car would be similar in aero concept but you know what they say about assuming.
Old 26 May 2018, 13:54 (Ref:3824771)   #91
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Oh my bad, I thought the engine was coming in 2020 for some reason.

I would assume the new car would be similar in aero concept but you know what they say about assuming.
I posted a couple of articles on the News and Rumors thread about the engine #3684 and car/chassis #3685, that are worth a read.
Old 27 May 2018, 15:58 (Ref:3824959)   #92
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
It's very sunny at IMS and they are saying it's the hottest race since 1937.
Old 27 May 2018, 16:25 (Ref:3824962)   #93
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Carpenter completely out of position, that should have been waved off. Otherwise a very clean start.
Old 27 May 2018, 16:28 (Ref:3824963)   #94
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Fantastic seems these new cars can’t race together.
Old 27 May 2018, 16:29 (Ref:3824964)   #95
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Carpenter completely out of position, that should have been waved off. Otherwise a very clean start.
That's exactly what I said. Sloppy getting to the line but clean after.

Cue the first ad break after what? 6 laps. Annoying.

Edit can't find anything else other than ESPN Go.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 27 May 2018 at 16:40.
Old 27 May 2018, 16:41 (Ref:3824966)   #96
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Doctor Punch is calling he's last race or so I hear...
Old 27 May 2018, 16:44 (Ref:3824967)   #97
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
That's exactly what I said. Sloppy getting to the line but clean after.

Cue the first ad break after what? 6 laps. Annoying.

Edit can't find anything else other than ESPN Go.
I've got the ABC/ESPN feed with the side by side ad breaks but the buffering is pretty bad.
Old 27 May 2018, 16:46 (Ref:3824968)   #98
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What is the proper beer to lap ratio today? I just opened #2 and am still before noon.
Old 27 May 2018, 16:52 (Ref:3824972)   #99
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is Carpenter the best Indy 500 driver to not win a race this century?
Old 27 May 2018, 16:58 (Ref:3824974)   #100
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
First yellow!