Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 29 Mar 2010, 17:46 (Ref:2662900)   #26
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for the Highcroft pic, my new desktop, ta!
Old 29 Mar 2010, 17:48 (Ref:2662904)   #27
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wow, look how giant the Nissan is compared to the other cars!
Old 29 Mar 2010, 18:09 (Ref:2662922)   #28
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Wow, look how giant the Nissan is compared to the other cars!
Is it really that much bigger than the Aston?

That Highcroft photo is fabulous. It's also my wallpaper for a while.

I had a photo of the Le Mans pit straight from last year during the night with the red traces of light from the cars. Also used that one for a while. Don't know where I put it. Must be in the middle of the numerous LM folders I have.
Old 29 Mar 2010, 19:20 (Ref:2662960)   #29
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
Is it really that much bigger than the Aston?
By big I meant tall, and yes it does look taller than the aston, haven't seen the GTR in race trim, but have seen the street version and it is tall as well.
Old 29 Mar 2010, 19:31 (Ref:2662969)   #30
Bramzel
Veteran

Netherlands
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Bramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Nissan is huge indeed, one of the reasons I don't like it.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/garag...-vs-evo-x.html
Old 29 Mar 2010, 21:30 (Ref:2663062)   #31
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Honda/Acura NSX never gets bored to look at!