Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 28 Aug 2007, 23:30 (Ref:1998819)   #26
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Put it this way after the way those marshals were treated I couldnt care less if he was beating Isachsen and Larsson every week!!
And that was my original point.

And in fact you are wrong, if I had the money I would not tug round I would have given up a long time ago if I wasnt quick enough! Thats what historic motorsport is for. And I wouldnt waste my time racing over here, fair play to George and many others for racing in Europe, its the only way you will learn fast.
Bell has been over there and done OK so well done him, but doesnt seem to make him a front runner here. But then we will never really know now as he rarely races against his quicker rivals in the otehr series.
Old 29 Aug 2007, 15:13 (Ref:1999245)   #27
D Smeets
Racer

D Smeets should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder
And in fact you are wrong, if I had the money I would not tug round I would have given up a long time ago if I wasnt quick enough! Thats what historic motorsport is for. And I wouldnt waste my time racing over here, fair play to George and many others for racing in Europe, its the only way you will learn fast.
Bell has been over there and done OK so well done him, but doesnt seem to make him a front runner here. But then we will never really know now as he rarely races against his quicker rivals in the otehr series.
So if I understand it correctly.... everyone who's not a front runner should quit Racing ??
Old 29 Aug 2007, 19:18 (Ref:1999437)   #28
DCS
Racer

DCS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HrRACING
George and Pat made the final in Belgium, or does that not count?
Yes! But I did not see that ERC... In Holland Pat had the speed, but the crash ended that... And George had a faulty running Xsara, not his fault... But from Dermot I always expect more, as a former GB1 it never seems to shine off in Holland or Belgium... I don't know why...
Old 29 Aug 2007, 19:30 (Ref:1999452)   #29
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Guve the guy a break he must be 70!!
Old 29 Aug 2007, 22:17 (Ref:1999616)   #30
DCS
Racer

DCS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder
Guve the guy a break he must be 70!!
Yes I (think I) know! But when he was 65 he was flying all over the BRC...