Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 14 Sep 2021, 14:18 (Ref:4073845)   #121
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Because that's what I do. Looks like I need to get either the tent or parking pass....
I'm going to purchase tix but do I need camping pass or parking? And my brother is thinking of coming to so same question for him...
Old 14 Sep 2021, 15:48 (Ref:4073886)   #122
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I'm going to purchase tix but do I need camping pass or parking? And my brother is thinking of coming to so same question for him...
It had never mattered which pass you got until last year. I say get the camp pass to be safe, but in theory it should do the same thing as the infield parking.
Old 14 Sep 2021, 16:17 (Ref:4073893)   #123
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
It had never mattered which pass you got until last year. I say get the camp pass to be safe, but in theory it should do the same thing as the infield parking.
It's the same price so I won't really care until some parking / camping patrol squad comes barreling through demanding to see my papers.
Old 14 Sep 2021, 19:21 (Ref:4073919)   #124
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well I own the entire hill from the corner to our neighbors and will enforce the rules with an iron fist. Oh, and Adam's cell number so either one. Meghan bought 2 camping (one for her and one for Erick to park at the site, joeb pointed out clarifying needed) if that helps. I believe we have 3x reserved, 3 camping plus whatever the foreign visitors need. At worst we have more spaces than we use and you aren't forced to move your car over to the comfort station parking

Last edited by broadrun96; 14 Sep 2021 at 19:45.
Old 14 Sep 2021, 19:27 (Ref:4073923)   #125
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Well I own the entire hill from the corner to our neighbors and will enforce the rules with an iron fist. Oh, and Adam's cell number so either one. Meghan bought 2 camping if that helps. I believe we have 3x reserved, 3 camping plus whatever the foreign visitors need. At worst we have more spaces than we use and you aren't forced to move your car over to the comfort station parking
Why did she buy 2 camping passes? Are they bringing 2 vehicles?
Old 14 Sep 2021, 19:45 (Ref:4073929)   #126
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, usually Erick early in the week and she comes Thurs-Fri
Old 15 Sep 2021, 00:12 (Ref:4073964)   #127
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Yeah, usually Erick early in the week and she comes Thurs-Fri
Thats right, and makes sense. Just on reading it to start with I got confused. This is still 2 months out, I can't believe it. Maybe we should fry a turkey since it is basically thanksgiving!
Old 15 Sep 2021, 01:21 (Ref:4073975)   #128
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
It's 60 days today according to the multiple posts and emails I received from the track
Old 15 Sep 2021, 03:33 (Ref:4073987)   #129
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thats right, and makes sense. Just on reading it to start with I got confused. This is still 2 months out, I can't believe it. Maybe we should fry a turkey since it is basically thanksgiving!
I know! Does this mean we no longer can do a Halloween theme?

And frying a turkey at PLM; what could possibly go wrong?
Old 15 Sep 2021, 03:34 (Ref:4073988)   #130
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Well I own the entire hill from the corner to our neighbors and will enforce the rules with an iron fist. Oh, and Adam's cell number so either one. Meghan bought 2 camping (one for her and one for Erick to park at the site, joeb pointed out clarifying needed) if that helps. I believe we have 3x reserved, 3 camping plus whatever the foreign visitors need. At worst we have more spaces than we use and you aren't forced to move your car over to the comfort station parking
I'll just get a camp pass to be certain.
Old 15 Sep 2021, 12:04 (Ref:4074068)   #131
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I know! Does this mean we no longer can do a Halloween theme?

And frying a turkey at PLM; what could possibly go wrong?
Didn't even think about halloween decor. Maybe we just pick a different random holiday. Presidents day theme? Columbus Day? Easter?
Old 15 Sep 2021, 14:54 (Ref:4074091)   #132
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bonfire night is only a week or so before.
Old 15 Sep 2021, 17:39 (Ref:4074114)   #133
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Hey, my orange, candy corn purple and pumpkin lights live in the camp kit so they're gonna be used. Whether we need a pumpkin and drunk Headless Horseman leaned up against haybales again can be debated
Old 16 Sep 2021, 20:24 (Ref:4074268)   #134
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Hey, my orange, candy corn purple and pumpkin lights live in the camp kit so they're gonna be used. Whether we need a pumpkin and drunk Headless Horseman leaned up against haybales again can be debated
I hope we have copious amounts of extra hay laying around, that means it is dry.
Old 17 Sep 2021, 00:21 (Ref:4074290)   #135
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Joe likes a good roll in the hay!

The faces have been blurred to protect the guilty here. I have other pics but what was captured in those was deemed inappropriate by our neighbors at the time so they may be against forum rules.