Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > Champ/Indy - Fantasy League/Predictions Contest

Old 9 Mar 2007, 10:59 (Ref:1862221)   #1
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
2007 Champcar Predictions Competition

well folks its back.

the 2007 Predictions competition , we have some new members who may want to join in this year or maybe some of the more forgetfull of us need a freshen up so I will run through the rules for the upcoming season.

RULES

1. All picks must be in Before the start of first practice on any given race weekend , if you are late with your picks you will not score any points for that weekend (I will also PM you to explain the situation)

Thats pretty much all the rules really so how do we play ?

YOUR PICKS

1. First pick "The Pole Position Winner"

2. Then pick the drivers who you think will finish in "the Top 6"

3. Then Choose who you think will be the "First out of Race"

NEW RULE

4. Choose the driver you think will set the "Fastest lap of the Race"

If there are drivers with the same name , then please Clearly state which driver your pick is (For example if both of the Sperifico Brothers show up you must type either Alex Sperafico or Ricardo Sperafico)

So your picks will look something like this.

Pole : Sebastien Bourdais

1. Sebastien Bourdais
2. Paul Tracy
3. Alex Sperafico
4. Will Power
5. Micheal Schumacher
6. Ricardo Sperafico

First car out : Jos Verstappen
Fastest lap : Dennis Vitolo

(obviously you can just type their last name but if there is 2 drivers with same surname then Please type their Christian name as well)

The points system is fairly simple.

*If you choose the pole winner correctly you receive 1 POINT
*If you choose the First car out of race correctly you receive 1 POINT
*If you choose the fastest lap Correctly you receive 1 POINT

Top Six

*For each driver that you pick who finishes in the top 6 you will receive 1 POINT

*For each driver who pick in their actual top 6 position that they finish you will receive 1 BONUS POINT

*For example if you pick Bourdais to win and he does then you receive 1 point for having him in your top 6 and a bonus point for having him as the winner , if you pick him to win and he finishes 2nd - 6th then you only receive 1 point for having him in your top 6 and DO NOT receive the bonus point.

DISPUTED POINTS

*If you feel I have added up the points incorrectly then feel free to post in the results thread or PM me about it and I will look into it (most races are early morning here in Australia so I may just add up wrong from time to time)
Once I have looked into it my judgement will be final.

PRIZES

The winner of the 2007 Ten Tenths Champcar Predictions competition will receive a FREE 1 year subscription to Ten Tenths proudly supplied by the sites Administrators (Not sure what they are then click HERE
Members of Staff are NOT elligible to win the prize , if a Staff member wins the competition the prize will be null and void for 2007 and will not pass down to the next highest non staff member.
Staff members ARE elligible to enter the competition.

Any other suggestions
Feel free to post in this thread about any quieries or ideas you may have for the competition , this is a Predictions Competition for you the users of Ten Tenths and we hope its a great comp and everyone has fun playing it and giving it a go.

So all there is to say is ROLL ON 2007