Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 16 May 2004, 21:20 (Ref:972809)   #1
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
this is becoming a habit!!

I'm not sure how many of the "Irish contingent" who raced at Donington Park today will read this but I have to say thanks to them.

They were an absolute joy to work with. Everything we pit marshals asked of them they did with a smile and without question. One team even refused our offer of help to sweep up the gravel deposited in the pit lane on the grounds of their driver had made the mess, therefore they would clean it up.

Two cars pulled off at the pit exit at the end of a race. Fortunately they were both "pushable" and the drivers did exactly that - pushed them back to a place of safety.

Gentlemen, thank you for coming to Donington, I personally thought you were wonderful people and you gave us some cracking races. I have asked if you can all come back again soon.

Does anyone know if Henry Davis made his flight? His day was dogged by misfortune after misfortune - my only suggestion is Henry - stick to the Playstation - its cheaper!

Once again, thank you all.

Sheila
Old 17 May 2004, 00:16 (Ref:972895)   #2
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sheila, I have requested that someone move this post to Club Single Seaters where more of the right people will see it
Old 17 May 2004, 00:58 (Ref:972911)   #3
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's done!
Old 17 May 2004, 11:21 (Ref:973200)   #4
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Ian. Hopefully someone will point them in the right direction.
Old 18 May 2004, 10:11 (Ref:974171)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
I'm on it!
Old 18 May 2004, 21:15 (Ref:974803)   #6
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
I'm on it!
Bless you, I knew you'd come up trumps! Give them all my love and tell them I hope to see them soon
Old 19 May 2004, 12:05 (Ref:975365)   #7
ErleMinhinnick
Rookie

ErleMinhinnick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Irish Contingent

Sheila, I would be hapopy for you to post your appreciation of the Irish Vees at Donington in the (UK) Vee Centre website forum - veecentre.com

Last edited by ErleMinhinnick; 19 May 2004 at 12:06.
Old 19 May 2004, 20:28 (Ref:975840)   #8
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Re: Irish Contingent

Quote:
Originally posted by ErleMinhinnick
Sheila, I would be hapopy for you to post your appreciation of the Irish Vees at Donington in the (UK) Vee Centre website forum - veecentre.com
Thanks, I'll have a look and see if I can manage it - I'm not very good with technology