Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 24 Dec 2010, 11:46 (Ref:2808101)   #1
Basic GPa
Rookie

Basic GPa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Road Racing Pontiac Tempests/LeMans of the Early 60's

Hello,

Over the past year I have been researching the endurance road racing Pontiac Tempests/Lemans of the 1960's. Several of you have responded to my requests for information. The information provided has allowed me to construct a good part of the story, but not the entire story.

For that reason, I have put together a web space that details some of the information we have found to date and also asks questions on things required to complete the story. A link is at the bottom of this Post. I would very much appreciate it if you would take a moment to review it and provide whatever information you may have. Anything, no matter how seemingly insignificant, is welcome. Please provide as much information as you can, including contact information.

To contact me, you can either respond to this Post or use the Contact Us form at the end of the web space. Feel free to forward the link to whomever you feel may be helpful.

Here's hoping you have the happiest and most blessed of holiday seasons.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike

http://members.cox.net/tempest-lemans/index.htm