Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 30 Jul 2013, 23:43 (Ref:3283998)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R10 Hun - 2013 F1 Fantasy Results

Housekeeping to begin with as usual ...

Whoopee no grid penalties !

However at the end of the race,

Although Rosberg and DiResta failed to finish they were classified and so receive points.

Of those that didn't finish all three were classed as Technical failures with a result that Williams (Bottas - Hydraulics), Sauber (Gutierrez - Gearbox) and Force India (Sutil - Hydraulics) each received a 5 point penalty.

Grosjean received a 20 second time penalty post race from the stewards (discussed elsewhere) this didn't effect the final placings.

So onto the Hungarian results.

After our first double winner last time out, we have our second one this time. Sheep Chasers tops the scoreboard with 56 points, with Polar Bear Racing in second (54 pts) and sharing third place Wobblesport and SuperChiliF1 each with 49 points.

In the overall
SuperChiliF1 (580 pts) extends the lead to 72 points over nearest rival Rolling Chicane Racing (508 pts) Wolf GP remains in third with 476 points.

Fantasy Drivers...
Raikkonen retakes the lead from Vettel, Alonso still third but with Hamilton closing the gap on the top three with his win.
Chilton remains in 7th, the only driver without a negative score this season.

The real world teams now get a summer break, but in fantasy land, the revolving door remains open for driver changes. Remember please check that any changes keeps your team unique, and that you stay within the financial limit.
Please post any changes in the main thread and drop me a PM at the same time just to make sure I see it.
Attached Thumbnails
10 Hun Result.jpg   10 Hun.jpg   Sores after 10 Hun.jpg  

Drivers after 10 Hun.jpg  
Old 31 Jul 2013, 20:38 (Ref:3284379)   #2
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Team Sheep Chasers Press Release:

Woohoo......great drives from Grosjean & Maldonado...great combination of Mercedes and Renault.....
Old 1 Aug 2013, 15:47 (Ref:3284713)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
sweet sweet chilli!

its been a fun fist half of the season and hopefully that carries over the next half.

SBF thanks again for the work!
Old 1 Aug 2013, 19:50 (Ref:3284769)   #4
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
woohoo continuing the climb out the basement
Old 7 Aug 2013, 03:01 (Ref:3286727)   #5
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lets just hope the powers that be don't look at Ricciado's results in the Fantasy GP!
Old 26 Aug 2013, 20:42 (Ref:3294380)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
with both Kimi and Gutierrez on my team im really not looking forward to seeing the scores from Spa...SBF please feel free to end the competition and declare a winner now!