Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 26 Nov 2002, 17:10 (Ref:437338)   #1
alex_gt
Rookie

alex_gt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
**To chat or not to chat?**

Ok I'm a new member and couldn't go in chat? I looked in the FAQ's but didn't find anything?

It's not because I'm a is it?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:45 (Ref:437648)   #2
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
OK, I am seriously impressed by that smilie, one of the best yet.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 09:58 (Ref:437761)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Although I was never that interested, I gave up on the chat possibilities ages ago.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:28 (Ref:437866)   #4
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm usually in there, and your status should make no difference, as you can easily access it outside 10-10ths. I'm in there most days.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 18:33 (Ref:438115)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
alex - what problems are you having - do you get an error message?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 19:55 (Ref:438182)   #6
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i gave up on it as well, it was good for a while and usually of a night there would be say 7 or 8 peeps in there - and there was even a statistics thread which was quite funny but it kinda died away and usually it's just me and the worm on the odd chance i actually click the link in hope of someone from the boards.

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 27 Nov 2002, 22:08 (Ref:438284)   #7
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nicholas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What I ought to do is just stay logged on to the chatroom whenever I go online. But I have MSN messenger and that's generally more convenient. And even then most people on my contact list are either offline or dead, so what the hell
Classic Eddie Irvine moments, #1
Interviewer: "Why has Schumacher got an odd shaped helmet?" Eddie: "Because he's German, he's got an odd shaped head"
Old 28 Nov 2002, 15:11 (Ref:438751)   #8
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its a standard irc chat room, so if you download a proper IRC client like mirc, it can just sit there quietly until someone speaks.

One good thing about mirc is that it keeps your modem connection alive. So if you have an ISP that disconnect you for having no activity, mirc will stop this.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:26 (Ref:439255)   #9
alex_gt
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
alex - what problems are you having - do you get an error message?
I Get this message

Quote:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features?No

Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.Well surely all members are welcome in there?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.eeerrr it's activated alright and my account still works?

Last edited by alex_gt; 29 Nov 2002 at 09:31.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:29 (Ref:439279)   #10
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
If you activate cookies and autologon in your user control panel, that should fix the problem.
Old 2 Dec 2002, 16:21 (Ref:441206)   #11
alex_gt
Rookie

Ok thanks
Old 13 Dec 2002, 13:12 (Ref:449018)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Number Juan
i gave up on it as well....
I guess we'd rather chat on VROC these days, eh Juan? A much more entertaining end-product!
Old 15 Dec 2002, 18:42 (Ref:450530)   #13
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
purhapes if more people came in at one time and or lurked a bit to see if someone else comes ir or speaks it might pick up

btw - right now asp and i are in now. you can usually find woodyracing and i chatting aprox 8cst(us)/1am woodys time.

Last edited by Es Nes; 15 Dec 2002 at 18:44.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 15:27 (Ref:451189)   #14
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I'm often in there, but usually tis only you ES, in bed or at work hehe.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 17:54 (Ref:451953)   #15
Es Nes
Veteran

yeah, itd be nice if other people would come in so im not the only one there.

somehow the room has to be restablished. for a while there was a decent group of 10. then i was paying attention to it less because of work, then evil pumkin stoped going, as did magnet on, wicked witch, number j ... but, now that no ones there to welcome them the instint they join. they leave.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 17:58 (Ref:451956)   #16
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
When I'm in there, it sometimes takes a little while for me to respond, cos I don't check the little flashing light. So wait people!!!
Old 17 Dec 2002, 18:11 (Ref:451964)   #17
Es Nes
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by badoer fan
When I'm in there, it sometimes takes a little while for me to respond, cos I don't check the little flashing light. So wait people!!!
Old 17 Dec 2002, 18:24 (Ref:451972)   #18
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
And I managed to respond!!!