Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 29 Apr 2021, 15:37 (Ref:4048493)   #1426
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A clue; There are only five pictures, but you are looking for six letter answer, which I am sure RBS will work out pretty quickly.
Old 29 Apr 2021, 15:48 (Ref:4048497)   #1427
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
If the personnage is not RBS, I tempt Mireille Mathieu!
Old 29 Apr 2021, 15:51 (Ref:4048499)   #1428
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
If the personnage is not RBS, I tempt Mireille Mathieu!
I doubt SHE is tempted by you, though, GerryMo
Old 29 Apr 2021, 16:43 (Ref:4048506)   #1429
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Dont you call me Shirley, surely!
Old 29 Apr 2021, 18:19 (Ref:4048525)   #1430
bauble
Veteran

England
RBS got the right answer, but missed one letter. I put him right.
9/10 RB.
Old 29 Apr 2021, 18:44 (Ref:4048535)   #1431
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I did send a second PM to correct it.
Old 29 Apr 2021, 19:42 (Ref:4048547)   #1432
bauble
Veteran

England
Something dead easy to help get your brains in gear;

Who is it?
Old 29 Apr 2021, 20:53 (Ref:4048553)   #1433
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Think you need to change either 58 or 62 to 92.
Old 29 Apr 2021, 21:17 (Ref:4048560)   #1434
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
Think you need to change either 58 or 62 to 92.
Revised list;

1982*

Thanks RB. Sorry for the typo.
Old 30 Apr 2021, 08:05 (Ref:4048613)   #1435
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Revised list;

1982*

Thanks RB. Sorry for the typo.
Now this one I can do!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 30 Apr 2021, 09:25 (Ref:4048625)   #1436
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
I did send a second PM to correct it.
I never received a second RB, did you press 'Submit'?
Old 30 Apr 2021, 09:49 (Ref:4048630)   #1437
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
What the heck is happening here…
Old 30 Apr 2021, 10:26 (Ref:4048642)   #1438
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Now this one I can do!
Well apply the same technique to the previous puzzle and use your imagination, and Hey Presto! No more Club Stupido for you!

Looks like the Club will only have one member soon.
Old 30 Apr 2021, 10:37 (Ref:4048644)   #1439
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Un president ne s'inquiete jamais! Having a look to what's happening in our poor country will tell you a lot about spontaneous generation!
Old 30 Apr 2021, 10:56 (Ref:4048647)   #1440
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
Well apply the same technique to the previous puzzle and use your imagination, and Hey Presto! No more Club Stupido for you!

So I think I have an answer, but can’t provide workings as ashamedly I am struggling to recognise picture #2
Mag 7's #60
Old 30 Apr 2021, 12:26 (Ref:4048670)   #1441
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
If A does not work, try with Schwartzeineger!
Old 30 Apr 2021, 12:29 (Ref:4048673)   #1442
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
So I think I have an answer, but can’t provide workings as ashamedly I am struggling to recognise picture #2
I spy with my little eye, someone beginning with RB ......?
Old 1 May 2021, 08:01 (Ref:4048882)   #1443
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
I spy with my little eye, someone beginning with RB ......?
Aha...always good to put a face to a name!
Mag 7's #60
Old 1 May 2021, 08:31 (Ref:4048888)   #1444
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Aha...always good to put a face to a name!
Et vice versa…
Old 3 May 2021, 09:10 (Ref:4049349)   #1445
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
No pictures but just to get you thinking!

What links the 4 F1 drivers below?
Louis Chiron, Phillipe Etancelin, Luigi Fagioli and Yuki Tsunoda.
Old 3 May 2021, 11:32 (Ref:4049378)   #1446
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Were/are they all vertically challenged?

Yuki still has to use pedal extenders when he goes karting, like my juniors do.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 3 May 2021, 13:59 (Ref:4049402)   #1447
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
No pictures but just to get you thinking!

Louis Chiron, Phillipe Etancelin, Luigi Fagioli and Yuki Tsunoda.
Is it age related.....?
Mag 7's #60
Old 3 May 2021, 14:12 (Ref:4049408)   #1448
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Hé ben celle la, c'est pas de la tarte, mon garçon… I had once a dog named Yuko but that's all.
Old 3 May 2021, 17:59 (Ref:4049471)   #1449
bauble
Veteran

England
[QUOTE=rbs;4049349]No pictures but just to get you thinking!

Louis Chiron, Phillipe Etancelin, Luigi Fagioli and Yuki Tsunoda.[/

Who in blue blazes is Yuki Tsunoda?
Old 3 May 2021, 18:25 (Ref:4049480)   #1450
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Who in blue blazes is Yuki Tsunoda?
Haaaa, this Yuki Tsunoda you mean… Inventor and great opera singer. He's the inventor of the gearing, more likely the gleason gearing. Later on he could sing La Traviata when his b*lls were caught in his gearing, I've been told…