Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 15 Dec 2009, 09:58 (Ref:2600023)   #1
bjones1
Rookie

bjones1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Renault Megan Sport vs Nissan 370Z

Looking to buy a new car and you guys seem to have some pretty informative opinions so what do you think?
Old 15 Dec 2009, 18:09 (Ref:2600256)   #2
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't know anything about the Renault, but the Z is waaaaaay better looking. I have read several reviews that Nissan is pushing their V6 pretty hard and the latest version has become a little rough around the edges. I do love the fact they made the car smaller and lighter.
Old 16 Dec 2009, 13:14 (Ref:2600728)   #3
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
which Megane sport is it?
im assuming the new 250 one, the old one was an absolute belter to drive, front wheel drive at its best imo.
i havent driven a 370Z, however it does have good reviews thus far, and if its the new 250bhp megane youre looking at as well, its received pretty good reviews as well so far also, imo you cant go far wrong with either of them.
Old 19 Dec 2009, 23:11 (Ref:2602529)   #4
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
Paddock Hill Bend Brands Hatch!!
ROB IS THE STIG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The 370Z is a cracker, not really comparable tbh, they are very different beasts!!
Old 22 Dec 2009, 16:21 (Ref:2603728)   #5
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Two very different cars. If you love a good B-road blast on British roads then the Megane has to be the better choice. Bit more practical too.

But if you prefer something that feels a bit bigger, with a nice multi-cylinder engine noise (a matter of opinion with that particular engine if I'm honest) then maybe the 370Z is the one.

If you mean the new Megane coupe, I think it is a stunningly good looking car.