Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 26 Feb 2008, 21:32 (Ref:2138713)   #1
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Forza 2 Series?

Folks,

Just an idea, i would like to get a Ten-Tenths Forza 2 Series going. A few rounds with pre defined stock car for each round.

Anyone interested ?

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 26 Feb 2008, 22:29 (Ref:2138758)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd be interested although it'd depend when it was.

I haven't been on the XBox in over a week (apart from playing a DVD). And I expect to start work within the next fortnight.
Old 26 Feb 2008, 22:56 (Ref:2138781)   #3
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
jonboy1066 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Sounds like fun but would depend on timing etc, and I'm really busy with running the UKOG FTCC and SEAT Cupra Cup on Forza right now.
Old 27 Feb 2008, 00:05 (Ref:2138818)   #4
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Grand yeh, thats why i started the thread. Rather than barrelling into it!

Anyone give me an idea of days of the week is best etc...

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 27 Feb 2008, 00:09 (Ref:2138823)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hmmm....

Wednesday/Thursdays, 6:00pm-7:00pm. Although not this week.

Can we not race at Sunset Peninsula either? Ever?
Old 27 Feb 2008, 00:16 (Ref:2138829)   #6
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
lol did i mention their could be prizes if the powers that be approve

Old 27 Feb 2008, 00:50 (Ref:2138843)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Did I mention I'm available at any time?
Old 27 Feb 2008, 17:38 (Ref:2139429)   #8
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Can we not race at Sunset Peninsula either? Ever?
Old 27 Feb 2008, 18:14 (Ref:2139460)   #9
Grandprix
Rookie

Grandprix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would be interested but I don't have much of the downloadable content like the new tracks etc and there might be a few problems depending on what time and day you are thinking.
Old 27 Feb 2008, 18:49 (Ref:2139485)   #10
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL Knowlesy..

I'm always up for some Forza action, But like JB, i'm busy with UKOG too.

Still, well up for it!
Old 27 Feb 2008, 20:17 (Ref:2139563)   #11
sjones
Racer

England
Cheshire, United Kingdom
sjones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd race in it thats for sure, It just depends when I can find a cable long enough to set up the Xbox Live instead of going out and buying that stupidly expensive wireless receiver.
Old 27 Feb 2008, 20:58 (Ref:2139600)   #12
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones
I'd race in it thats for sure, It just depends when I can find a cable long enough to set up the Xbox Live instead of going out and buying that stupidly expensive wireless receiver.
Have you a laptop ?

Old 27 Feb 2008, 21:46 (Ref:2139637)   #13
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, i'm up for it Although, stock cars?? I say there should be a certain PI and Power range allowed with certain mandatory parts, e.g Racing Tyres, Roll Cage... Perhaps tuned to class C or B.

I should be available weekdays and Sunday 5.00pm to 9.00pm and also possibly 10.00pm to 10.30pm.

Friday and Saturday - 5.00pm+
Old 27 Feb 2008, 21:53 (Ref:2139641)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

The thing is though, with stock cars you have equal opportunity to win and there can be no sneaky performance advantages gained.

I dare say I would be at a disadvantage with stockers (hate the feel of standard tyres), but it'd be fair at least.
Old 28 Feb 2008, 16:36 (Ref:2140193)   #15
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well, having mandatory parts like Racing Tyres and Rollcages increases the PI by large amounts, and there wouldnt be much power advantage because there wouldnt be enough PI left to keep it in a particular class. Even if we did a one make championship with mandatory parts and nothing else.
Old 28 Feb 2008, 16:43 (Ref:2140198)   #16
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
What i plan to do is get a few people together and trash out a few cars on some circuits.

Think i have most of you on my xbox live but if not im cryos2k5

Old 28 Feb 2008, 21:59 (Ref:2140407)   #17
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
Here is a little something I will propose.

Base car: must be FWD, Class D and front engined.

Mandatory Modifications: Weight Reduction level 3, Forza rear spoiler and rear diffuser, SLick Racing tyres (you can choose which ones, which will give you the choice of extra grip, or extra power)

the end class must be class B and the car should have between 200 and 300 hp whih can be restricted when creating the race.

and here is a car I have made to these specs:

and no, its not a mugen integra!
Old 29 Feb 2008, 03:27 (Ref:2140582)   #18
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
Without trying to sound like a blatant advert for UKOG, if anyone's at a loose end on a Tuesday evening (UK time 20:00), that's when I hold our League races. We're just approaching the final round of Season 2 next week, then we're gonna have a 2 week break and start season 3 with a few changes for the better.

If you run with No Assists and can race cleanly then this could be for you.

We currrently do an FTCC race with cars set to:

B class
200-300BHP
2055-2500lbs Curb weight
Full Forza Wings and diffusers
Cars must have started out life with a minimum of 4 seats before roll cage was applied.

I also use a cleverly devised success ballast system to keep the competition close which I won't go into here.

We also have a support series which is ATM a SEAT Cupra Cup but that's looking like it'll change next season, possibliy to a Clio Cup which would be:

Renault Clio 197
NO Engine Mods (Power will be restricted to <200BHP to keep that in check)
Full Forza Wings front and rear
Full Roll cage (Weight restriction set to < 2055lbs to kepp that in check)
Any handling, and wheel/tyre combination up to a PI of C550

If you're not interested in our series' and a Stock upgrades and tuning car is what you want, may I suggest the SEAT Leon Supercup car set to standard. It's light, has race tyres and downforce as standard and is quick with a PI of A766 out of the box. The only down side with that car is that it's part of the DLC pack and so if you don't already have it you'll need to spend some points.

That's the car we've been using for our SEAT Cupra Cup series although we have it tuned to S900 with 347BHP but it has proved a very popular car.

Last edited by jonboy1066; 29 Feb 2008 at 03:32.
Old 1 Mar 2008, 16:00 (Ref:2141586)   #19
sjones
Racer

England
Cheshire, United Kingdom
sjones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryos
Have you a laptop ?

No unfortunately not. I have a mac.
Old 2 Mar 2008, 22:05 (Ref:2142708)   #20
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
A CART themed series would be nice, all you need would be a Honda NSX-R with race tyres and roll cage only and a real life CART Livery would make some nice pics at the corkscrew.

I have made a 1998 Chip Gannasi one, and I am gonna do more, so if you want one and cant be bothered making one yourself, then send me an Honda NSX-R.
Old 3 Mar 2008, 11:45 (Ref:2143171)   #21
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1
A CART themed series would be nice, all you need would be a Honda NSX-R with race tyres and roll cage only and a real life CART Livery would make some nice pics at the corkscrew.

I have made a 1998 Chip Gannasi one, and I am gonna do more, so if you want one and cant be bothered making one yourself, then send me an Honda NSX-R.
hmm sounds good sorry about not joining the game yesterday was mid way though one of the endurance races