Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 20 Jul 2021, 21:02 (Ref:4062449)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
GBr Fantasy results

Its the experimental sprint format for this event and likewise the fantasy scoring experimental but will operate as advised in the launch thread.

So onto the results

Friday Qualification

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	69724

Saturday Sprint

Name:	Sprint.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	216.2 KB
ID:	69725

Sunday Grand Prix

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	69726

All of which means the event fantasy points look like this

Name:	Event Fantasy.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	69727

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 20 Jul 2021 at 21:20.
Old 20 Jul 2021, 21:13 (Ref:4062451)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So what does that mean for the Fantasy competitors...

Taking their third event win of the season with a total of 83 points it's SuperChilliF1, second with 81 points it's Wolf GP and in third with 75 points it's Goblin Racing

Where did your team finish, well here's the full table

Name:	Team Scores .jpg
Views:	9
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	69728

In the overall Wolf GP has extended their lead at the top to a total of 826 points taking the gap over second place to 79 points. That second placed team remains SBF Racing with 747 points, just five ahead of third placed Frogspawn Racing on 742 points.

Here is the full table of teams after 10 events.

Name:	Overall after 10.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	69729

Hungaroring is the last event before the summer break, if your thinking you need to shake thing up a bit within your team remember you can make driver substitutions. The first one is Free and any further costing 20 points per change.

Here where the drivers sit in the table based on all their fantasy points so far.

Name:	fant overall after 10.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	69730

Remember if you want to make a substitution, it has to be done ahead of FP1 for that event, so check your local timings for that.
Old 20 Jul 2021, 21:20 (Ref:4062452)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Can I ask opinions on how the fantasy scoring has worked for the sprint format, if you have any thoughts on it, it is experimental and so could be tweaked ahead of the next Sprint weekend, Likewise if FIA/FOM make any points changes I'll also take them into consideration and post in the launch thread.

If you do wish to share an opinion publicly then I ask that it be placed in this thread. If you prefer privately then feel free to drop me a PM.
SBF
Old 21 Jul 2021, 14:18 (Ref:4062537)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a great victory which now only leaves me 134 behind the leader!

Wolf GP is killing it this season! congrats!

as for points in the sprint race...a little self serving as i had Leclerc but starting 4th and finishing 4th and outside the points meant 0 points for him in that session. of course that was softened by the points received in Friday qualifying.

perhaps more disastrous for those who had Perez though as he lost more points then he could have gained had he won. although that too could have lead to more points in the race for him had he done better so i suppose it does balance out in the end which is right.

so i guess my issue is that i wish it had balanced out more in my favour! lets work on fixing that!