Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old Today, 06:54 (Ref:4074753)   #61
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!
It certainly was. Very good to see.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old Today, 07:20 (Ref:4074755)   #62
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Highly entertaining, which is the name of the game. I got the impression driving standards improved as the weekend wore on.

Thought Draper/Drabble did well in St MArys, top 10 overall in a proper car.

Most amusing comment was Jensen Button being interviewed and his comment about not being as fast in the E as the front runners.

Good to catch up with JR, the gang, and many others.
Old Today, 08:12 (Ref:4074760)   #63
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I had the usual delay getting back in and loaded up last night but I thought the Goodwood team had done a fantastic job with lots of extra events going on all around the track.Missed not having anything to drive but enjoyed the weekend. If you stop and think about all the organizing that must go in to this event its mind boggling. Members Meeting next.
Old Today, 08:15 (Ref:4074761)   #64
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Click image for larger version

Name:	Goodwood 2021 team Delta J40..jpg
Views:	4
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	70645
Our J40 team. All the way from Lithuania.
Old Today, 11:03 (Ref:4074784)   #65
Lancsbreaker
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
With my Alfista hat on, loved the Thunderbird / A40 / Jaguar/ Giulietta battles in the St Mary's races - such a contrast of cars and power versus cornering and braking capabilities makes for a great race to watch!
Old Today, 11:21 (Ref:4074791)   #66
Aysedasi
2022?
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
It's wet for the Pre War race I'm watching. Great fun. I take it "Owlet" specification is about as pre war as my big toe?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Whatever the spec, it was sensational to watch in the wet......