Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 6 Jun 2018, 16:56 (Ref:3827204)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Post Here on the Day You Leave so we Know Who is There... (Closed)

OK rather than in the who is going thread i thought i would start a new one

Post here the day before you leave
Old 6 Jun 2018, 18:29 (Ref:3827229)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The day before - not on the day?
Old 6 Jun 2018, 18:45 (Ref:3827240)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well some of us leave early in the morning
Old 6 Jun 2018, 19:19 (Ref:3827250)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fair enough. I'll probably post about an hour before I leave. That's when I normally close down the pc and as that will be about 11 am, no problem for me.
Old 8 Jun 2018, 12:48 (Ref:3827647)   #5
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Eric Batmobile will be leaving every day next week from Sunday onwards
Old 8 Jun 2018, 18:07 (Ref:3827700)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not sure about that Christopher, we may not see Eric on Sunday and Monday as the poor fella has a bad back at the moment.....
Old 8 Jun 2018, 21:07 (Ref:3827738)   #7
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Not sure about that Christopher, we may not see Eric on Sunday and Monday as the poor fella has a bad back at the moment.....
Oh no - not the week for that
Old 8 Jun 2018, 18:23 (Ref:3827703)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Andrew, look out for Helen on Monday as it is her first time at scritineering
Old 8 Jun 2018, 18:34 (Ref:3827708)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We certainly will! If she aims for the Galand cafe around lunchtime, she'll find us!
Old 8 Jun 2018, 19:33 (Ref:3827728)   #10
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
We certainly will! If she aims for the Galand cafe around lunchtime, she'll find us!
If I knew where that was I would.... I'm sure we will find someone
Old 8 Jun 2018, 20:07 (Ref:3827731)   #11
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I'll be leaving sunday evening right after work so will be arriving during the small hours at Tertre Rouge. Will set up camp, crash in my tent for a few hours and will drag you and Paul to scrutineering and said café.
Old 8 Jun 2018, 22:09 (Ref:3827748)   #12
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I'll be leaving sunday evening right after work so will be arriving during the small hours at Tertre Rouge. Will set up camp, crash in my tent for a few hours and will drag you and Paul to scrutineering and said café.
Super! Just wake me up and I will hel0 put your tent up
Old 8 Jun 2018, 19:10 (Ref:3827718)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I will tell her if she does not read it here, she leaves early Sunday, she was intending to meet Eric but if he is ill then she and Paul will be wandering about on their own.
Old 8 Jun 2018, 22:33 (Ref:3827750)   #14
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In Dover ready for tomorrow’s sailing at 10am to Dunkirk then a 4 hour drive to Le Mans. It won’t be as bad as today a 12 hour drive from the Outer Hebrides. 2 ferries and we will be one of the first to arrive.
Old 9 Jun 2018, 06:24 (Ref:3827780)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
In Dover ready for tomorrow’s sailing at 10am to Dunkirk then a 4 hour drive to Le Mans. It won’t be as bad as today a 12 hour drive from the Outer Hebrides. 2 ferries and we will be one of the first to arrive.
Well done!

Well, the day has arrived and as always, I can't believe it's here again. My son and I leave around midday for the run to Pompey for the ferry. We'll be in Alencon tonight and Le Mans tomorrow morning.
Old 9 Jun 2018, 06:36 (Ref:3827781)   #16
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
... It won’t be as bad as today a 12 hour drive from the Outer Hebrides. ....
Often those of us in the South East of England forget that many people have as far to travel before crossing the Channel as there is to get from the coast to LM.
Old 9 Jun 2018, 08:07 (Ref:3827794)   #17
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Often those of us in the South East of England forget that many people have as far to travel before crossing the Channel as there is to get from the coast to LM.
Very true, Guy. For me, it's an hour to Pompey, then an hour and three quarters approx the other end.

I'm on the same schedule as Ayse. Safe journeys everyone!
Old 10 Jun 2018, 06:39 (Ref:3828016)   #18
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Very true, Guy. For me, it's an hour to Pompey, then an hour and three quarters approx the other end.

I'm on the same schedule as Ayse. Safe journeys everyone!
For me it's 10 minutes to Portsmouth ferry port 😊
Old 8 Jun 2018, 22:41 (Ref:3827751)   #19
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Dedication!
Old 9 Jun 2018, 11:09 (Ref:3827809)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Right, last post on English soil. Off in 10 minutes. If you're going, have a good journey, stay safe on the roads and in France, don't drink too much and have a fantastic time.
Old 9 Jun 2018, 17:30 (Ref:3827839)   #21
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jealous? ..... doesn't even come close!

I was so looking forward to coming this year but sadly, it wasn't to be.

Hope you all have a great, safe and fun trip - have one for me at the TT meeting on Saturday.
Old 10 Jun 2018, 04:08 (Ref:3828001)   #22
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Right, We are off too now see you all there!
Old 10 Jun 2018, 05:12 (Ref:3828007)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
Right, We are off too now see you all there!
So you got everything in the car? Drive carefully.
Old 10 Jun 2018, 05:20 (Ref:3828008)   #24
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Old 11 Jun 2018, 07:48 (Ref:3828293)   #25
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Leaving today in the late evening, so this will likely be my last post here. See you all down there