Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Oct 2003, 07:16 (Ref:747844)   #1
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Retards in Race Control ruin another race

First up in my rant I don't want to take anything away from the winners. Congrats to Murph and Kelly for an absolutely commanding performance all weekend.

Commence rant:

Did they black flag the Ellery car when the entire front end was about to fall off ? No.

Did they apply a five minute penalty to the Smiths Trucks entry when it was spilling fuel all over pit lane ? No.

We were set for a fantastic battle between Murphy and Skaife right down to the wire but because of a slight problem with Skaifey's rear door (which was caused by the spasticity of John Bowe)and truly world class whinging from FPR we were robbed of a truly epic finish.

After the Murph/Lowndes incident earlier this year and now this debacle whoever makes these decisions in these races should be taken out into pit lane and publicy shot in the back of the head. Actually I take that back, as these imbeciles cleary have no evidence of any brain matter at all residing anywhere in or near their skulls a bullet to this area would not result in a fatal wound anyway.

The people making the above decisions in regards to these races are clearly out of their depth and in all seriousness should be immediately relieved of duty.

I used to attend every local round of both the V8 Supercar and Konica series. Never again.

Rant over.

Cheers, Buck.