Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 27 Sep 2022, 07:34 (Ref:4127633)   #51
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Damn, I seem to have had a Josh Cook style season. BTW, is there any reason why we are only seeing the overall meeting points and not the points from each race?
No particular reason - just how I have compiled the results.

I don't take the results until the Monday after the event (to avoid any post-race amendments) and by that time all 3 races are complete. The weekend score is for brevity, but happy to change that to race-by-race in future if people prefer?
Old 3 Oct 2022, 15:00 (Ref:4128544)   #52
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If I have another stinker of a weekend, the wooden spoon is mine!
Old 5 Oct 2022, 06:58 (Ref:4128722)   #53
Jiiiiiiim
Veteran

England
Devon
Jiiiiiiim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Technically - everyone down to BTCC frog has a mathematical chance of taking the title.

Although yes, realistically I think it is between the top 7 (Sorry S griffin - I think you are too far adrift).

For awareness going into the last weekend, here are the picks of the top 7:

EntrantR28R29R30
blackeyeteaGamblePowellPatterson
sjb114CammishCollardPlato
JiiiiiiimSheddenChiltonThompson
EvantraPowellCreesHand
OverboostTurkingtonHillCook
cityofgodHandRowbottomCammish
potatochipsHandPlatoMorgan

Overboost as the dark horse?
Ooh, this is gonna be so close!
Old 13 Oct 2022, 11:30 (Ref:4130110)   #54
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Onto the final weekend of 'The Game' for 2022.

In the first race, the leaders all the way down to 15th place had a mathematical chance of claiming the title.
This figure was soon reduced when the first race results were in.
blackeyetea moved on to 330 points with sjb114 falling further adrift on 356.
Overboost closed the gap and moved to 3rd with 378 points, followed by Jiiiiiiim and Evantra.

Everyone from Evantra (in 5th) down was now out of contention, and Overboost and Jiiiiiiim were 48 and 50 points behind respectively.
It looked to be a two-horse race.

At the other end of the table, mathematically everyone from 8th down could still finish in last place. Although it looked to be a 3-way scrap between gaganyaancow, Steel Wheels and poolgemini

Top:
blackeyetea - 330
sjb114 - 356
Overboost - 378
Jiiiiiiim - 380
Evantra - 389

Bottom:
gaganyaancow - 446
Steel Wheels - 449
poolgemini - 450
Old 13 Oct 2022, 11:42 (Ref:4130112)   #55
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
When the dust settled on the 2nd race of the day, things had changed again.
At the top of the table, Overboost continued to close the gap on the leaders. blackeyetea continued to lead the way on 359 points, a 13 point gap ahead of sjb114. Overboost was now just 8 points further behind and everyone else was out of contention.

Top:
blackeyetea - 359
sjb114 - 372
Overboost - 380

At the other end, there were just four remaining in mathematical distance. And just six points seperated the bottom three as Steel Wheels dropped to last place:
chickenleg - 443
poolgemini - 458
gaganyaancow - 463
Steel Wheels - 464
Old 13 Oct 2022, 12:04 (Ref:4130115)   #56
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
And so, to the final round and the final result.

Starting at the bottom of the table, Steel Wheels climbed off the bottom in the final race and the wooden spoon goes to gaganyaancow by 2 points from poolgemini

gaganyaancow's selection of Turkington for the final round did not pay off, with the Wild Card of Steel Wheels finishing in 2nd place.

At the top of the table - Overboost came agonisingly close to taking the top spot. The selection of Cook earnt 2 points, and over the whole weekend Overboost managed to score the best weekend score of the whole season with 9 points in total. This was not quite enough though, with blackeyetea wining by 9 points overall on 373 points.

Final Standings:
blackeyetea - 373
Overboost - 382
sjb114 - 389
cityofgod - 414
S griffin - 419
Jiiiiiiim - 422
Evantra - 425
BTCC frog - 429
stickngc1569 - 430
potatochips - 436
baritonewine - 446
richy01908 - 447
steve_r - 447
grasshopperiok-1 - 451
Greem - 451
crmalcolm - 452
chickenleg - 461
Steel Wheels - 466
poolgemini - 473
gaganyaancow - 475
Old 13 Oct 2022, 13:14 (Ref:4130122)   #57
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Congratulations to those at the top and thank you for keeping score.
Old 14 Oct 2022, 09:22 (Ref:4130213)   #58
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Top 5 for me. Fantastic!