Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 Jul 2010, 15:24 (Ref:2726609)   #1
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Records Database (Trans-Am)

I've been able to find a couple of good database websites for several of the big sportscar and GT racing series. However, at least for one series, the records of more recent seasons (1989 and later) have slipped through the cracks: the records for SCCA Trans-Am.

So, I don't want to hear the political crap and all the complaining about Trans-Am tube-framers and what-not. I just want to know if there is a website that covers the records for Trans-Am races for seasons 1989-present. And I don't just mean somewhere that gives merely the winners and the tracks that held races. I'm particularly looking for fastest race laps and pole qualifying lap times/speeds.

If anybody can help me out here, that would be greatly appreciated. And in case you're wondering, I've been compiled top GT class track records onto spreadsheets; this means largely GTS/GT1 class records, though I may also try to include IMSA GTO and GTX class records when it's all said and done.
Old 14 Jul 2010, 19:04 (Ref:2726717)   #2
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
half a year or so ago, the old SCCA Trans-Am side was still archived somewhere on the web - I only stumbled across it on accident, so I have no idea where it was, but perhaps someone else can help you.

Guess what- I actually found them: http://www.scca.com/documents/Pro%20...ns-Am/1993.pdf

The last numbers indicate the year, here 1993. Just change them to the year you're looking for and you should be good to go.