Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 9 Jul 2016, 21:58 (Ref:3657887)   #76
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran Malmberg View Post
We would have competed this weekend, our team leader (Michael) had notified us and promised to eat his shoe if we did not show up. Because the car is in my garage, I know that it is not ready to run. Therefore, I was sitting here in the garden outside the garage and waited to see what would happen. Here is a film about what happened ... https://youtu.be/dht9Rr7P7nw
Nice video .
Old 19 Jul 2016, 00:23 (Ref:3659491)   #77
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I suppose the Corvette should have been here
http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/07/...dy-mcgrath-61/
Very good photos.
Old 19 Jul 2016, 20:29 (Ref:3659655)   #78
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
I suppose the Corvette should have been here
http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/07/...dy-mcgrath-61/
Very good photos.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/07/...dy-mcgrath-65/

off-topic but what car is this?
Old 19 Jul 2016, 21:26 (Ref:3659665)   #79
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Looks a bit like a heavily modified Ultima GTR to me...
Old 20 Jul 2016, 16:26 (Ref:3659799)   #80
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Stealth B7.
Old 8 Aug 2016, 10:19 (Ref:3664299)   #81
Goran Malmberg
Racer

Sweden
Stockholm Sweden
Goran Malmberg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A film from Mantorp Park Raceway 7/8-2016. We had the car out on the track for the first time after the reconstruction. We just had a number of testlaps under some more racelike conditions, but did not attempt to go fast. Now it is time to perform some real rototest bench mapping. After that some more speed will be used. For the winter, active brakes and aero is on the list. I am happy the audience liked the car. There are also an F1 car driving on the event, and fim. Nice sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7OBssGNeuU
Old 8 Aug 2016, 16:12 (Ref:3664391)   #82
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Goran, been checking out this thread, the car and music for a bit now. Two things:

1) Thanks for sharing
2) The car is kickass!
Old 8 Aug 2016, 17:29 (Ref:3664401)   #83
Goran Malmberg
Racer

Sweden
Stockholm Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Goran, been checking out this thread, the car and music for a bit now. Two things:

1) Thanks for sharing
2) The car is kickass!
Thanks!
Old 8 Aug 2016, 19:01 (Ref:3664418)   #84
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Get that car to Denmark!
Old 8 Aug 2016, 21:04 (Ref:3664440)   #85
Goran Malmberg
Racer

Sweden
Stockholm Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Get that car to Denmark!
We have been thinking about Denmark. Apart from Sweden, Denmark has rules that fits our car.
Goran
Old 8 Aug 2016, 21:10 (Ref:3664442)   #86
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
We have been thinking about Denmark. Apart from Sweden, Denmark has rules that fits our car.
Goran
Special Saloon?
The biggest issue you might face in Denmark is that the tracks are small and twisty, so you need good aero to turn the car with speed.
Old 9 Aug 2016, 08:05 (Ref:3664541)   #87
Goran Malmberg
Racer

Sweden
Stockholm Sweden
Quote:
Special Saloon?
The biggest issue you might face in Denmark is that the tracks are small and twisty, so you need good aero to turn the car with speed.
I have payed a lot attention to low speed aero since our Swedish tracks also are quite slow. The car has 2450mm wheelbase, also with tricky tracks in mind. It would be worth a try.
Old 9 Aug 2016, 19:11 (Ref:3664702)   #88
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
I have payed a lot attention to low speed aero since our Swedish tracks also are quite slow. The car has 2450mm wheelbase, also with tricky tracks in mind. It would be worth a try.
How do you fair it will do against the Aquila or Stealth B6?
I would love to see and hear it at Ring Djursland!
Old 10 Aug 2016, 06:56 (Ref:3664827)   #89
Goran Malmberg
Racer

Sweden
Stockholm Sweden
Quote:
How do you fair it will do against the Aquila or Stealth B6?
I would love to see and hear it at Ring Djursland!
I have not seen any construction images on either Aquila or Stealth B6. It seems to me that both cars have influences of street cars, you can for example open the doors. Stealth B6 is a bit lighter than the Corvette, but significantly less power. Aquila is a much smaller and lighter car but even smaller engine, type 4 kg per hp. I do not know how the suspension is built or whether they have active systems of any kind. So I can not comment on their performance.
Old 19 Oct 2016, 17:23 (Ref:3681431)   #90
Goran Malmberg
Racer

Sweden
Stockholm Sweden
I've put together a short (17-18-19 of oktober 2016) movie about the last days of work with motor optimization of the Speedlab Corvette. The car has no intercooler or water injection at these test runs. Number are at the end of the movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKvEUrAEsTg
Old 19 Oct 2016, 18:06 (Ref:3681445)   #91
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
That is a lot of torque!