Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Sep 2022, 16:16 (Ref:4127682)   #751
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I had a look on Amazon's website and the drink isn't available anymore, thought it is available online at Drink Supermarket and ebay.
The drink does also show as being available at 'Rich Energy Store'

Although that site looks like it is still being completed from the homepage.

I think at the end of the day, as much as we jest, the simple truth is that Rich Energy is available in a number of places if you are wanting to buy it - and the book is available to pre-order from a number of places if you are wanting to read it.
Old 27 Sep 2022, 16:36 (Ref:4127683)   #752
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post

I think at the end of the day, as much as we jest, the simple truth is that Rich Energy is available in a number of places if you are wanting to buy it - and the book is available to pre-order from a number of places if you are wanting to read it.

When I did the Google search under shopping the 'Rich Energy Store' didn't come up. But you are quite right, it's there if you do a general search.

The link for Amazon also comes up but the picture is for a different energy drink and when you click on the link, the Rich Energy Drink, is nowhere to be found
Old 27 Sep 2022, 18:04 (Ref:4127686)   #753
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

That is interesting. I have been curiously following the various online locations used by the various groups using the Rich Energy name. As I have pointed out previously, what I think is the main RE website (https://www.richenergy.com/) seems to be controlled by the OMG faction (based upon domain "who is" information for the various domains used). And that page has shown little info and has an "under construction" motif for months.

This new site (https://richenergystore.com/) seems to be a simple Shopify (http://myshopify.com/) site. Domain "who is" information shows that domain owner information is hidden away (not particularly uncommon). So it's unclear who controls that domain. The domain was registered Oct of last year, but was updated last Friday. I wonder if the Shopify store showed up just last Friday?

If you look at the other social media accounts the Shopify page links to, the Twitter one is telling. It links to https://twitter.com/richenergy which is the account that seems to be controlled by OMG. While the one Storey uses is https://twitter.com/richenergyceo or https://twitter.com/rich_energy

My best guess... There is behind the scenes drama around who controls various bits (such as internet domains, social media accounts) plus distribution rights. And the OMG group is using the new site to sell product. Maybe they are blocked from using the other. No doubt whatever is going on is probably an interesting story.

Quote:
Yes. It is fun to poke at Rich Energy's problems. Both are available if you look hard enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
OK, William, you can uncloak yourself now
Haha. I can confirm... I am not William Storey. Or maybe William is that other personality rattling around in my head. He gets loose sometimes. If I was to pick someone as the secret William Storey, it might be crmalcolm. (hopefully you are not offended by that joke... its a joke as you are too rational in your posts)

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 27 Sep 2022 at 18:10.
Old 27 Sep 2022, 18:35 (Ref:4127690)   #754
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
As I have pointed out previously, what I think is the main RE website (https://www.richenergy.com/) seems to be controlled by the OMG faction (based upon domain "who is" information for the various domains used). And that page has shown little info and has an "under construction" motif for months.
Correction. If you look at an earlier post of mine in this thread. I propose that the domain above used to be run by the OMG group but is now likely managed by the Stephen Dudman (BTC Racing) side. So one group for the old domain, and what I suspect is the OMG group running the Shopify site. Will the real Rich Energy please stand up!

Richard
Old 27 Sep 2022, 18:39 (Ref:4127691)   #755
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
If I was to pick someone as the secret William Storey, it might be crmalcolm. (hopefully you are not offended by that joke... its a joke as you are too rational in your posts)

Richard

Far from it - no offence here at all. Who knows, maybe Mr Storey is behind the poster name crmalcolm

Yours - W.J.Storey
Old 27 Sep 2022, 20:24 (Ref:4127694)   #756
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:

Far from it - no offence here at all. Who knows, maybe Mr Storey is behind the poster name crmalcolm

Yours - W.J.Storey
I appreciate you playing along.

Richard
Old 28 Sep 2022, 08:10 (Ref:4127717)   #757
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was interested in the book but GBP31.50 seems a bit steep for what is in essence a bit of nosiness on my part. Maybe it'll be on sale somewhere soon.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 28 Sep 2022, 10:19 (Ref:4127736)   #758
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I appreciate you playing along.

Richard

I have to say CR does like to put a good spin on Rich Energy, even if it does cross over into the ridiculous territory at times
Old 28 Sep 2022, 10:24 (Ref:4127738)   #759
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I have to say CR does like to put a good spin on Rich Energy, even if it does cross over into the ridiculous territory at times
I think Mr Storey has already pushed the boundary of ridiculous way beyond anything we could come up with here.
Old 28 Sep 2022, 15:55 (Ref:4127778)   #760
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I think Mr Storey has already pushed the boundary of ridiculous way beyond anything we could come up with here.

Yes I definitely agree on that. Especially with his conspiracy theories
Old 28 Sep 2022, 16:52 (Ref:4127779)   #761
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I was interested in the book but GBP31.50 seems a bit steep for what is in essence a bit of nosiness on my part. Maybe it'll be on sale somewhere soon.

I had pre-ordered the book from Amazon, which I believe was due out at the end of August. About a month ago I had an email from Amazon saying that delivery had been delayed and giving me the option to cancel. About a week or so ago, Amazon cancelled my order so it looks like it might not be appearing....
Old 28 Sep 2022, 17:01 (Ref:4127780)   #762
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
I had pre-ordered the book from Amazon, which I believe was due out at the end of August. About a month ago I had an email from Amazon saying that delivery had been delayed and giving me the option to cancel. About a week or so ago, Amazon cancelled my order so it looks like it might not be appearing....

According to Bookshop.org, Waterstone's and WH Smith it is available for pre-order at £31.50, in paperback and the publishing date is 30/09/2022.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 28 Sep 2022 at 17:09.
Old 28 Sep 2022, 17:01 (Ref:4127781)   #763
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Is the book taking a Rich Energy-esque twist and that will be hard to track down a copy?

Looking at Amazon (UK) today, there is 1 seller listing that they have a single copy available at £43.16.
I suspect this mark-up is that they plan to drop-ship for a profit.
Old 28 Sep 2022, 18:36 (Ref:4127788)   #764
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Is the book taking a Rich Energy-esque twist and that will be hard to track down a copy?
My guess... if people look for it in a month or six from now, it may be hard to find. As I pre-ordered the book, I am on their mailing list. So in the email from them this week they are clearly looking for additional people to pre-order now. I fully expect that the size of the pre-order impacts how much the publisher plans to do in the first run of books. So I assume they will do a run that is some percentage over the pre-order amount. Then depending upon how long it takes to exhaust the extra, they may (or not!) do additional print runs.

The authors also call out to bring your copy to US GP in Austin as they plan to try to do some type of get together and I assume autograph copies. I do plan to be at the US GP and I hope I get my copy in time. I would be curious to talk with them and hear their thoughts on the current distribution drama.

Richard
Old 29 Sep 2022, 03:29 (Ref:4127802)   #765
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ask them if they know where you can buy a can of Rich energy.
Old 29 Sep 2022, 07:30 (Ref:4127813)   #766
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
See if you can get Storey to autograph it too?

Old 29 Sep 2022, 08:56 (Ref:4127819)   #767
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:

I've often wondered if his surname is a typo...
Old 29 Sep 2022, 13:59 (Ref:4127853)   #768
S griffin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I've often wondered if his surname is a typo...
Or a pseudonym
Old 29 Sep 2022, 14:34 (Ref:4127859)   #769
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Haha, absolutely!

Richard
Old 4 Oct 2022, 21:08 (Ref:4128688)   #770
Richard C
Veteran

Received my book in the mail today. I will start reading it tonight.

Richard
Old 5 Oct 2022, 03:02 (Ref:4128707)   #771
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Let’s us know if it has a chapter on where to buy a can.
Old 5 Oct 2022, 04:16 (Ref:4128711)   #772
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Let’s us know if it has a chapter on where to buy a can.
Old 9 Oct 2022, 18:25 (Ref:4129564)   #773
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Received my book in the mail today. I will start reading it tonight.

Richard
Can I ask where you purchased it from? Amazon saying unaviable and WH Smith saying pre-order for end of October. The book website outlets also saying not yet available.
Old 9 Oct 2022, 19:48 (Ref:4129579)   #774
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Can I ask where you purchased it from? Amazon saying unaviable and WH Smith saying pre-order for end of October. The book website outlets also saying not yet available.
As I am in the US, I pre-ordered it from the publisher McFarland & Co. A recent email newsletter from the authors said that the first printing is sold out, and that more were to be printed (no date on availability given). They also said that the e-book/Kindle version is available from Amazon.

I don't know if this link is helpful or not. https://www.richenergybook.com/how-to-order

Richard
Old 10 Oct 2022, 04:19 (Ref:4129626)   #775
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Amazon will let you try a sample of the text to your kindle if you so wish..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House