Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 15 May 2021, 14:36 (Ref:4051797)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's been quite a while now since my last 'story' revision. But 1998 is now done, if anyone is interested.

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/1998p/

2020 is unlikely to ever see the light of day, sadly.
Old 16 May 2021, 10:19 (Ref:4051883)   #27
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
1998 was the year I really fell in love with Le Mans. This is an awesome read.
Old 16 May 2021, 15:45 (Ref:4051924)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was actually quite pleased with a few of the photos I took that year too....
Old 3 Jun 2021, 20:45 (Ref:4054515)   #29
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
2020 is unlikely to ever see the light of day, sadly.
You really should commit your thoughts to paper so future us can look back and be reminder of events of the past couple of years.
Old 4 Jun 2021, 01:02 (Ref:4054531)   #30
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Set up a page on the site. Have one line, “watched it on telly”
Old 4 Jun 2021, 10:28 (Ref:4054572)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There will be something, just as a token gesture. As and when I can get over the current 'malaise' I feel at not packing my bags today. But I'm actually working on 1999 as we speak....
Old 9 Jun 2021, 12:53 (Ref:4055410)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So, after a fair bit of deliberation, there is finally a 2020 story. I apologise for it in advance - as the blurb will tell you, it is there largely for the record....

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/2020p/
Old 9 Jun 2021, 13:58 (Ref:4055413)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
So, after a fair bit of deliberation, there is finally a 2020 story. I apologise for it in advance - as the blurb will tell you, it is there largely for the record....

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/2020p/
Videos from the family member on the spot now added......
Old 12 Jun 2021, 13:32 (Ref:4055857)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The next 'story' to get the full revision treatment is 1999....

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/1999p/
Old 4 Nov 2023, 17:42 (Ref:4184398)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So, two and a half years after my last 'story' revision, the year 2000 has had a full update.

https://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/2000p/

As it happens, the 2023 story is now all but finished - In November! Such an 'early' finish is unheard of - I've clearly had some time on my hands... I'll post again when it's finally published.