Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: where are you staying for this years 24 hours of le mans
houx 10 23.26%
tertre rouge 5 11.63%
houx annex 2 4.65%
maison blanche 1 2.33%
blue sud 0 0%
blue nord 2 4.65%
marshals campsite 2 4.65%
i'm a namby pamby and staying in a hotel 1 2.33%
camping off circuit 1 2.33%
i'm a local 1 2.33%
garage vert 1 2.33%
beausejoure 3 6.98%
porsche curves 1 2.33%
epinettes 3 6.98%
dairon 0 0%
expo 1 2.33%
arnarge/mulsanne 1 2.33%
other campsites 1 2.33%
other options 7 16.28%
premier vert/aco 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Feb 2016, 15:57 (Ref:3616043)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Meat Camping Roll Call 2016

here we go with the roll call for 2016, please makes sure if you are going that you let everyone know where you are staying
Old 19 Feb 2016, 16:24 (Ref:3616052)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hour with the rest of the TenTenths International Camp!
And next the Mal and his friends.
Old 19 Feb 2016, 16:26 (Ref:3616054)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
TR as usual for me
Old 19 Feb 2016, 17:29 (Ref:3616072)   #4
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I selected "other options".

ie: Back home in the States
But there in spirit.

Back in 2017.
Old 19 Feb 2016, 18:58 (Ref:3616095)   #5
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
In Houx again and should be sharing some beer with Matthias and the rest of the ten tenths camp.
Looking forward to it.
Old 19 Feb 2016, 19:01 (Ref:3616096)   #6
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
After last year's de-tour to Garage Vert, I'm back on Tertre Rouge.
Old 19 Feb 2016, 19:37 (Ref:3616100)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're camping again. It's probably been 20 years since last time (if you ignore a year at the Classic).
Old 20 Feb 2016, 08:47 (Ref:3616212)   #8
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Sadly in Scott's position, will raise a glass of wine and some cheese+crackers+ham+something to you all though from my room back home.
Old 20 Feb 2016, 09:15 (Ref:3616218)   #9
Bl4ckcat
Rookie

England
Rye,East Sussex,England
Bl4ckcat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is my first post so go gently on me we will be camping in Maison Blanche as we have in the previous 10 years
Old 20 Feb 2016, 09:26 (Ref:3616220)   #10
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ckcat View Post
This is my first post so go gently on me we will be camping in Maison Blanche as we have in the previous 10 years
Why in the world would you believe we will be gentle with you, just because it is your first post!?
We are always gentle and kind towards each other in here! (Well almost all)
Welcome to the forum Bl4ckcat, hope you are going to enjoy it here as much as you probably enjoy Maison Blanche! A great campsite by the way.
Old 20 Feb 2016, 10:04 (Ref:3616224)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Welcome! Pull up a camping chair and a beer and join in.......
Old 21 Feb 2016, 10:21 (Ref:3616456)   #12
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Camping off circuit, as usual. There are 7 of us this year so I have had to hire a bigger car. I should be getting commission...
Old 21 Feb 2016, 13:02 (Ref:3616479)   #13
Mikelancs
Rookie

Mikelancs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Newbie (around here any how!) camping with ThomasCook Sport for the second year but sixth at lemans - going with my dad (again).
Best week of the year for me! Taking the company car, travel overnight on the Tues/Wed usually arrive for midday on Wednesday and leave about 10pm on Sunday to get the early AM ferry back to England, living in Lancashire it's a fair old trek for us to Dover!
Old 21 Feb 2016, 14:09 (Ref:3616489)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Welcome to the forum Mike, hope you have a great time with Thomas cook and watch out for details of the meet on saturday, chance to meet most of us there and sample the cheese and wine provided by members and if you are very brave the other things from around the world dragged to the circuit, but beware sample to many and the start of the race can be blurred
Old 21 Feb 2016, 18:38 (Ref:3616525)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep welcome Mike. And as Simon says, make sure you look out for the Ten Tenths meeting. PascaLM will open a thread on that nearer to the time. By the way, Simon's warning is very much taken from his own experience........
Old 21 Feb 2016, 19:41 (Ref:3616540)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
yep cheese has a strange effect on me
Old 21 Feb 2016, 20:07 (Ref:3616547)   #17
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Great campsite. That was my first.
Welcome to 10-10ths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelancs View Post
Newbie (around here any how!) camping with ThomasCook Sport for the second year but sixth at lemans - going with my dad (again).
Best week of the year for me! Taking the company car, travel overnight on the Tues/Wed usually arrive for midday on Wednesday and leave about 10pm on Sunday to get the early AM ferry back to England, living in Lancashire it's a fair old trek for us to Dover!
I've been going with my Dad for 26 years! Welcome to 10-10ths

Sorry about that you have to go back to Lancashire
Old 21 Feb 2016, 20:18 (Ref:3616551)   #18
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelancs View Post
Quote:
Welcome to TenTenths. I'm staying in Bleu Nord this year. Arriving on Monday again.

Mike, Just be glad you don't have to come from the Isle of Lewis in Scotland. It's a endurance race on it's own.
Old 21 Feb 2016, 20:32 (Ref:3616554)   #19
Mikelancs
Rookie

That's for the welcome - I'll certainly look forward to the meet -
My dad has been my companion ever since the first year ! An annual trip not to be missed!
Old 22 Feb 2016, 10:20 (Ref:3616679)   #20
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Staying in a Gîte to the West of Le Mans this year, but will probably look to cadge some floorspace for a snooze on Saturday somewhere on-site!

Last year was my first camping at the circuit (always camped about 15kms to the south), but really really enjoyed it on TR, and will likely be back there next year.
Old 22 Feb 2016, 11:02 (Ref:3616694)   #21
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
All too predictably back on Tertre Rouge this year.

Such hardship.
Old 22 Feb 2016, 18:11 (Ref:3616796)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Staying in a Gîte to the West of Le Mans this year, but will probably look to cadge some floorspace for a snooze on Saturday somewhere on-site!
Snooze?

On Saturday?
Old 22 Feb 2016, 18:49 (Ref:3616808)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well dave if you can get into TR i am sure we could find somewhere for you to grab an hour or two, i know Andrew thinks it is a no no but i always grab a few hours before sunrise on sunday and a couple after watching the cars as the sun rises, i need it if i am driving back on sunday
Old 22 Feb 2016, 18:56 (Ref:3616809)   #24
Mikelancs
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well dave if you can get into TR i am sure we could find somewhere for you to grab an hour or two, i know Andrew thinks it is a no no but i always grab a few hours before sunrise on sunday and a couple after watching the cars as the sun rises, i need it if i am driving back on sunday

Exactly what we do go to sleep about 12 for a few hours and awake for the sunrise - can't beat it before a snooze after the race.
Something about see the sun come up at Le Sarthe - gives me goosebumps now!
Old 22 Feb 2016, 19:49 (Ref:3616829)   #25
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i have been getting up to see a few hours of the race at sunrise for as long as i can remember going to le mans, it is probably my favourite moments.