Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Nov 2001, 22:28 (Ref:174689)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans Web Site

Are you a Le Mans Anorak? I thought I was until I visited the website run by Francisco Muniz. It's quite unusual. Unusual because Francisco lives in Rio de Janeiro!

My Portuguese (like most other languages) is pretty weak. No, it's actually non-existent, but Francisco's site contains a huge amount of statistical information which is obvious and easy to understand, even though you don't speak the lingo. If you're interested in that sort of thing, go take a look at:-

http://www.franmuniz.hpg.com.br

I thought of recommending his site as he is the only person to make an attempt at the Le Mans 2001 Quiz on my site. I bet no-one does as well with it as he did!! If you want to have a go, it's at:-

http://www.aysedasi.btinternet.co.uk/2001/2001quiz.htm

Finally (and this is for Paulzinho's benefit, primarily), I've added a photo gallery this evening. Paul might be interested in a couple of the photos!!).

http://www.aysedasi.btinternet.co.uk

Last edited by Aysedasi; 14 Nov 2001 at 22:30.
Old 14 Nov 2001, 23:28 (Ref:174731)   #2
rlinter
Racer

rlinter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Also check out Mark Gilvey's excellent site "The Unofficial Spectator" at http://tus.racinglines.com
Old 15 Nov 2001, 21:11 (Ref:175168)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by rlinter
Also check out Mark Gilvey's excellent site "The Unofficial Spectator" at http://tus.racinglines.com
Yes, I've been there before and corresponded with Mark prior to this year's race.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 04:03 (Ref:1326980)   #4
mgilvey
Rookie

mgilvey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi,

This is Mark. The server for that site took a nose dive aparently. Not sure what I'm going to do at the moment. Won't have anything for this year anyway. Thanks for the comments though.

If you recall, the inside page had a photo I took looking down the start-finish straight and an animation of some lights passing by. My new site will probably have this but I will create a screen saver out of it and make others available as well. Nothing like a server crash to force one to get up off the couch.

Right now I'm getting my TV room decorated for next weeks race. I have 4 friends coming over, 3 of them for the entire 24 hours.

I hope I can go there in 2006, I'm making plans in my head so far.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 20:11 (Ref:1327646)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Christ Mark, that's a real case of dragging up a thread from the deep and distant past!

You have to make it Mark - no excuses permitted for 2006 now.........
Old 14 Jun 2005, 07:05 (Ref:1328005)   #6
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Christ Mark, that's a real case of dragging up a thread from the deep and distant past!
Now that you mention it...
Unfortunately the Brazilian site seems to have died as well.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 11:20 (Ref:1328181)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's a shame - I did correspond with Francisco for a while, then things went quiet.

(The first of my links won't work now either - the page doesn't exist any more. I gave up on the quizzes a long time ago.....)