Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Jan 2010, 21:00 (Ref:2619937)   #1
Roths
Rookie

Roths should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where will the better battle be???

With the new teams and drivers slotting into place and the challenges being thrown about at the moment i was wondering where the best battle will be this year??? Is it going to be with the traditional top 4 or are we going to be watching the bottom 4 just as much?

I think this is the first season where im really excited about both ends of the "grid"

What do you guys think??
Old 26 Jan 2010, 21:15 (Ref:2619949)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm hoping it will at times be so close that teams at the front one race will be nearer the back at the next, thus making the battle throughout the field exciting from a championship perspective.
Old 27 Jan 2010, 11:06 (Ref:2620243)   #3
Yannick
Veteran

Yannick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In 2009, there were teams that were front-of-the-grid at one event and locking out the back row at the next - and vice versa. With all the inexperienced new entrants coming around for 2010, this is highly unlikely.

The fact that for the 1st time in quite a few years, 4 new entrants are joining the series at the same time, should create some additional interest and media exposure for these new entrants and their sponsors. So the competition for "best new team" will be one of the things to watch this season - just like the championship itself.
Still, that "best new team" struggle might be decided not on the racetrack, but on the business side of things, which Campos already demonstrates.
Old 27 Jan 2010, 14:32 (Ref:2620363)   #4
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I thinks its going to be a fantstic season in terms of amount of drivers who could win. When you look back to 2000/01 season you knew there were two teams (McLaren & Ferrari) who were going to win the constructors and either Schumacher or Hakkinen for the title, even tho Barrichello and Coulthard could you kinda knew they wouldn't.

This season its anyones guess at the front and i feel with NO real weak back of the grid team!

It pains me to say it as a thorough McLaren fan but i feel Alonso will win the title. Thats not to say it wont be a huge battle at the sharp end with both McLaren drivers, Webber and Vettel can't be sniffed at, Mercedes are the birth product of the reigning constrctors champions and have that Michael/Ross combination that has proved so deadly over the years and Massa knows only one way to drive and that is fast!

Throw in a rogue force india or a stella afternoon for Kobayashi in his sauber and you've got all the ingrediants for some quality grand prix weekends this year 2010.

Looking forward to it!