Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 Nov 2009, 00:03 (Ref:2590495)   #15
sammyc
Rookie

sammyc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just gave an opinion am not looking to blacken anyones character. I think both Scott and Rory are good drivers and both deserved to win the championship. It was my opinion from what seen and heard that day, that at most it was a racing incident that is it. It was not a good way to end championship for either driver or sport again just my opinion which I know you wont like but is all I am going to post about it. I would just like to point out that I know both car and engine were not ones he ran all year but as you have now informed me that it was off team spare engine the faulty part came from. I just find it hard to believe that at some point the spare engine was not needed. And I know if or when it was ran it was put in and run in good faith but at end of day in this sport at club level it is driver who ends carrying blame for mistakes made by others. I know this does not reflect on Scott as person but unfortunately it was him that got excluded or that is what results show. Again not interested in stirring **** just gave my opinion as ff1600 fan. I want to be able to watch close ff1600 racing for next many years which is why I go in first place.