Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Which team do you pick?
Mercedes 8 23.53%
Ferrari 21 61.76%
Williams-Mercedes 0 0%
Red Bull Racing-Renault 0 0%
Force India-Mercedes 0 0%
STR-Renault 0 0%
Lotus-Mercedes 0 0%
Sauber-Ferrari 1 2.94%
McLaren-Honda 0 0%
Marussia-Ferrari 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Apr 2015, 11:42 (Ref:3528856)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: Bahrain Grand Prix 2015

Which team do you pick?
Old 19 Apr 2015, 17:21 (Ref:3528942)   #2
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A toss up between Ferrari and Merc. I gave it to Ferrari because they gave the Mercs a good run.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 17:31 (Ref:3528954)   #3
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ferrari for bringing the Iceman to the podium with the best strategy.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 18:20 (Ref:3528970)   #4
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ferrari - inspired strategy call. Maybe, they could have even won here?
Old 19 Apr 2015, 18:43 (Ref:3528982)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 19:51 (Ref:3528996)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari for me too.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 23:04 (Ref:3529071)   #7
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I know it's boring, but you can't realistically give it to anyone but Mercedes.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 23:20 (Ref:3529078)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
I know it's boring, but you can't realistically give it to anyone but Mercedes.
You can, the cars barely scraped home with the 'check FBW' light on... could have been a disaster.. lucky...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 19 Apr 2015, 23:24 (Ref:3529081)   #9
mikuni
Veteran

mikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes as they did scrape home. Ferrari's call on tyres was good, but it potentially could have been better and I don't think another win for them was out of the question.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 06:11 (Ref:3529204)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
close but gave it to mercedes as they still managed to get a 1st and 3rd
Old 20 Apr 2015, 12:25 (Ref:3529271)   #11
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari do good but Mercedes do better !
Old 20 Apr 2015, 12:34 (Ref:3529273)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
manor. second two car finish in a row. not bad for a bunch of billys who bernie doesn't want there running last years cars
Old 20 Apr 2015, 12:59 (Ref:3529282)   #13
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
*gnaws off arms*

Ferrari.

There, I said it, something good about the Red Cars. Actually they're looking like a team again, which is pretty good to see.
Old 21 Apr 2015, 01:53 (Ref:3529535)   #14
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
manor. second two car finish in a row. not bad for a bunch of billys who bernie doesn't want there running last years cars
McLaren have only seen the finish line 4 times this year so far... Manor Marussia has made it 5 times.. and they didnt even turn a wheel in Australia...

Maybe they should toss McLaren out too

Underdog =
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 21 Apr 2015, 03:26 (Ref:3529556)   #15
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes with honorable mention to Ferrari and McLaren.
Old 21 Apr 2015, 08:15 (Ref:3529607)   #16
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
Speaking of which, thoughts on Mehri? He still looks utterly outclassed, to me! Bit of a shocker, that.

Selby
Old 22 Apr 2015, 12:35 (Ref:3530004)   #17
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
difficult to know exactly what him and stevens are dealing with, isn't it? if the car handles in a way that stevens is more able to deal with then he's going to be quicker. if merhi's driving style requires something completely different then it's difficult for him to be his quickest.

merhi is highly regarded in f3, though whether he was highly regarded because he had mercedes support in a mercedes dominated field at the time is a topic for debate perhaps by those who know that era better than myself! he did a good job last season in 3.5 with zeta, but it's hard to know exactly what the circumstances were.

tl;dr - can't really say either way.
Old 22 Apr 2015, 16:54 (Ref:3530057)   #18
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I also went for Manor by virtue of their getting two cars to the finish again. I think with what they have moneywise and carwise, they couldn't do more, but they have to impress me with the new car a bit for me to continue to think that's impressive "in the circumstances." In other words, Formula 1's a harsh environment and there is no hope of budget limitations in sight, so given that, can they turn up with something which can compete with anyone else (although it isn't their fault Caterham pulled out)?
Old 28 Apr 2015, 23:03 (Ref:3531647)   #19
smellysocks
Racer

Canada
smellysocks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari was the team on the move in Bahrain. Splitting the strategy to find their way past Rosberg and nearly catching Hamilton in the process!

I hope Ferrari can keep up the pressure for the sake of the 2015 season, a repeat of the stifled 2014 would be distressing.
Old 28 Apr 2015, 23:59 (Ref:3531658)   #20
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Ferrari.....