Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Lewis Hamilton 27 50.00%
Valtteri Bottas 1 1.85%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Dec 2021, 10:49 (Ref:4086720)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2021

Who's yours?
Old 5 Dec 2021, 19:32 (Ref:4086904)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Schumacher, for starting the drama!
Old 5 Dec 2021, 19:41 (Ref:4086912)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lol

Ham for what might be the most difficult pole to win conversion.
Old 5 Dec 2021, 19:51 (Ref:4086933)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lewis, the more he is under pressure, the more he fights back.
Old 5 Dec 2021, 20:46 (Ref:4086966)   #5
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hambone. Whatever gets thrown at him he shrugs off and gets on with it
Old 5 Dec 2021, 20:48 (Ref:4086968)   #6
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Lewis.

Proved that cheats don’t prosper

-10 for Max. Track looks like it was from Gran Turismo and driving to suit.
Old 5 Dec 2021, 22:19 (Ref:4087023)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ocon for being in the right place at the right time except when the car wouldn't get him there quick enough right at the end, and playing sensible most of the time when he obviously wasn't going to keep track position.

honourable mention to hamilton, purely for his incredibly measured and sensible interview in the media pen with sky.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 00:29 (Ref:4087067)   #8
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
I could have given it it to Hamilton and it wouldn't have been out of place ....
But the whole event left me feeling F1 is in a bad place from a sporting perspective.
So I gave it to Ocon whom I thought drove a very good race to nearly earn himself another podium (after a difficult free practice time) and without any histrionics.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 00:38 (Ref:4087069)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
I could have given it it to Hamilton and it wouldn't have been out of place ....
But the whole event left me feeling F1 is in a bad place from a sporting perspective.
So I gave it to Ocon whom I thought drove a very good race to nearly earn himself another podium (after a difficult free practice time) and without any histrionics.
Same here.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 00:47 (Ref:4087072)   #10
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sir Lewis Hamilton, kudos to Bottas and Ocon. Really Max?
Old 6 Dec 2021, 02:51 (Ref:4087100)   #11
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bottas for making it count at the finish line.

Honourable mention to Kimi for being fearless and making a run at his old team mate.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Old 6 Dec 2021, 06:45 (Ref:4087124)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Ocon for me as i think he drove well without incident
Old 6 Dec 2021, 09:12 (Ref:4087147)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought Hamilton was excellent and kept his head well in the circumstances.

Ocon was great.

I am going to give it to Gio though. A really fine weekend. I wish he had had more of them.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 10:19 (Ref:4087166)   #14
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I thought about giving it to Ocon for sensible, quick and opportunistic driving. But it has to Sir Lulu. He soaked up whatever circumstances, the race director and Max threw at him, and turned it all into a race win (and fastest lap).
Old 6 Dec 2021, 10:21 (Ref:4087168)   #15
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Can't believe the official DOTD was Max. He definitely did not deserve it. Gonna give it to Hamilton
Old 6 Dec 2021, 12:00 (Ref:4087205)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
Yeah this. I went for Ocon for the same reason. A very good drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Can't believe the official DOTD was Max.
Seriously? I find that quite extraordinary.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 12:13 (Ref:4087210)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Seriously? I find that quite extraordinary.
Yes. The public are usually so careful with their voting.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 12:39 (Ref:4087218)   #18
schanche
Veteran

England
5OUTH E4ST
schanche should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis was fantastic tried to avoid contact was well aware what Max was up to but got caught out by the late braking. Not looking great for them both at the last race.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 13:01 (Ref:4087226)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Yes. The public are usually so careful with their voting.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 16:26 (Ref:4087294)   #20
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ocon was the man today. In a race which made me feel miserable on so many levels I enjoyed him making the best of things and ending up in a better place I think that car or team deserves.

A few other drivers also did well. Bottas who often don't get anyway when shunted down into the pack did well, and fought his way up.

Daniel Ricciardo did really well to keep out of trouble and end up with some decent points. But, I do hope his quali performance gets better next year.

Both Ferrari drivers did manage quite well I think, hauling home points for the team. I am wondering a bit about wunderkind Leclerc, though. He always seems to be involved in something. Is he unlucky or does he bring it onto himself?

But, Occon was my driver of the day.

Of the top two I don't have much to say, other than that someone should get that young man Max away from Horner, Marko and Jos before he becomes the monster that Schumacher Sr became, who believed it was his right to win, even by crashing my competitor.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 16:40 (Ref:4087304)   #21
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...oh and my minus vote outside of the top shenanigans. What on earth was Kimi doing!?
Old 6 Dec 2021, 16:44 (Ref:4087309)   #22
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Hamilton conspicuously kept his head screwed on and was circumspect when the temptation is to lose the head. Winning that with damage was also striking. So Hamilton here.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 17:04 (Ref:4087312)   #23
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Can't believe the official DOTD was Max. He definitely did not deserve it. Gonna give it to Hamilton

A very strange decision.
Old 6 Dec 2021, 17:06 (Ref:4087313)   #24
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
A very strange decision.
It’s a social media vote isn’t it?
Old 6 Dec 2021, 17:09 (Ref:4087315)   #25
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
It’s a social media vote isn’t it?

If it is that would explain it.