Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 4 May 2006, 16:05 (Ref:1600728)   #51
marzF1rocks
Racer

England
Derbyshire
marzF1rocks has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i think pep have put schumacher on top cause he is the best.

even if his only win this year is in imola
Old 4 May 2006, 16:23 (Ref:1600733)   #52
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Berger's got a point I suppose, but is this the same Berger who while he was BMW Sporting Director, waxed lyrical about a certain Colombian driver he thought of as probably on the level of a late, great former teammate of his ?!!!

Has he forgotten about him or has he stopped rating him?
The views of most people in F1 change with the colour of their shirts, but normally Berger's a pretty straight talking guy.

I have to say my own opinion of JPM had dropped in recent years. He never quite lived up to expectations at Williams, and the same has been true at McLaren, although on his day he's brilliant.
Old 4 May 2006, 21:05 (Ref:1600891)   #53
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Berger's got a point I suppose, but is this the same Berger who while he was BMW Sporting Director, waxed lyrical about a certain Colombian driver he thought of as probably on the level of a late, great former teammate of his ?!!!

Has he forgotten about him or has he stopped rating him?

Ouch ! Words can bounce back sometimes...