Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 26 Aug 2021, 19:38 (Ref:4070539)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, it's my turn to be positive this time Simon, my passport is in date and I'm determined to be there!
Old 26 Aug 2021, 20:48 (Ref:4070550)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i will be there, but will need to see how the situation re the layout and camping before knowing who i will be going with etc. However i will be there
Old 26 Aug 2021, 21:53 (Ref:4070560)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good stuff!
Old 27 Aug 2021, 08:37 (Ref:4070616)   #29
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Even if it's still Pass Sanitaire for entry - a couple more entrances would make a major difference. That's what I put in the ACO survey.

It's not like you need massive infrastructure for it - it's just one phone app scanning another phone app.

Anyway, return travel booked. Will wait for the schedule and some more info before booking the tunnel over.
Old 27 Aug 2021, 12:43 (Ref:4070648)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm just anxious to use the ferry booking I made for June 2020, amended to September 2020, amended again to June 2021, amended again to August 2021 and now amended, yet again, hopefully for the last time to June 2022......
Old 29 Aug 2021, 11:52 (Ref:4070884)   #31
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Antwerpen - Duinkerken - Dover - Maidstone - Heathrow - Chicago - Indianapolis - Chicago - Heathrow - Maidstone - Liverpool - Douglas - Liverpool - Dover - Calais (or any other ferry crossing) - Le Mans - Antwerpen

Will be my itinerary next year if I make it to Le Mans, straight after Indy 500 and Isle of Mans TT.
Chances are slim to none.
Old 29 Aug 2021, 14:08 (Ref:4070938)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well as long as all connections work and all covid restrictions are gone you should be ok, fingers are crossed for you.
Old 30 Aug 2021, 21:31 (Ref:4071287)   #33
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Antwerpen - Duinkerken - Dover - Maidstone - Heathrow - Chicago - Indianapolis - Chicago - Heathrow - Maidstone - Liverpool - Douglas - Liverpool - Dover - Calais (or any other ferry crossing) - Le Mans - Antwerpen

Will be my itinerary next year if I make it to Le Mans, straight after Indy 500 and Isle of Mans TT.

Chances are slim to none.
What a trip!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 7 Oct 2021, 18:45 (Ref:4077391)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I had an email today that said tickets would be going on sale towards the end of November or early December, but as yet no detail as to the camping options, although i still fear that all camping may be outside the GE area in future.
Old 9 Oct 2021, 06:50 (Ref:4077573)   #35
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'll do my best to be there

Ciao Marco
Old 11 Oct 2021, 09:30 (Ref:4077985)   #36
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Had a great run 1991-2019, will always be in my heart...
Don't know what the future will bring, one day I will be back!
Old 12 Oct 2021, 07:43 (Ref:4078165)   #37
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Had a great run 1991-2019, will always be in my heart...
Don't know what the future will bring, one day I will be back!
If I were you, Nobby, I would choose at least one among 2023, 2024 and 2025.
Old 12 Oct 2021, 11:23 (Ref:4078182)   #38
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
First we must find out how to get tickets, last time we got nothing and paid lots of euros for that.
Old 12 Oct 2021, 12:48 (Ref:4078197)   #39
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I plan to be there. Need to get back in the swing of it before the big one in '23.
Old 12 Oct 2021, 15:24 (Ref:4078216)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
No, all of them, surely?
Old 12 Oct 2021, 16:38 (Ref:4078224)   #41
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
What is wrong with 2022 anyway, i will be there
Old 12 Oct 2021, 16:59 (Ref:4078226)   #42
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
What is wrong with 2022 anyway, i will be there
Exactly. See what you've done?
Old 18 Oct 2021, 16:10 (Ref:4079003)   #43
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With the test day now confirmed as the weekend prior to the race, as it was this year, and with the preceding Thursday and Friday being bank holidays here in the UK, not only are we going but going early enough to take in the test day, and presuming the Pesage will be back in town on the Friday and Saturday that too
Old 18 Oct 2021, 16:13 (Ref:4079004)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
With the test day now confirmed as the weekend prior to the race, as it was this year, and with the preceding Thursday and Friday being bank holidays here in the UK, not only are we going but going early enough to take in the test day, and presuming the Pesage will be back in town on the Friday and Saturday that too
Likewise, I suspect....
Old 18 Oct 2021, 21:52 (Ref:4079059)   #45
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You mean because of the Christian holiday scrutenering is on the friday and saturday? I never knew that, are you sure?
Old 19 Oct 2021, 12:24 (Ref:4079091)   #46
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
You mean because of the Christian holiday scrutenering is on the friday and saturday? I never knew that, are you sure?
I am guessing that scrutineering will be done just the once, the two days prior to the test day that's all. That's based on this years timetable and the likelihood of a return to town.
Old 24 Nov 2021, 13:24 (Ref:4085282)   #47
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i will be there... However, i fear next june, situation will be the same as last year
One year after massive vaccination campaign, the health situation in France has not really evolved...
Old 25 Nov 2021, 07:37 (Ref:4085395)   #48
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well for certain things are not getting better, but i am holding my breath for the beginning of December when i am told the tickets/camping will go on sale
Old 3 Dec 2021, 14:55 (Ref:4086452)   #49
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Tickets go on sale for ACO Members 10.00 am Paris time next Tuesday 7 December
Old 3 Dec 2021, 22:22 (Ref:4086494)   #50
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Any info on which campsites will be available?
Outside circuit camping only, just like this year, or back to "normal"?