Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 10 Jun 2021, 21:57 (Ref:4055636)   #4676
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A few more from the 750MC
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6107.JPG   IMG_6110.JPG   IMG_6117.JPG  

IMG_6143.JPG   IMG_6144.JPG   IMG_6146.JPG  

Old 10 Jun 2021, 22:00 (Ref:4055637)   #4677
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I know its boring.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6189.JPG   IMG_6192.JPG   IMG_6195.JPG  

IMG_6205.JPG   IMG_6207.JPG   IMG_6208.JPG  

Old 10 Jun 2021, 22:42 (Ref:4055639)   #4678
bauble
Veteran

England
Sometimes it rains;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7870.JPG   IMG_7871.JPG   IMG_7872.JPG  

IMG_7876.JPG   IMG_7942.JPG   IMG_7882.JPG  

Last edited by bauble; 10 Jun 2021 at 22:48.
Old 11 Jun 2021, 14:54 (Ref:4055744)   #4679
bauble
Veteran

England
Let's finish off the wet ones;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7964.JPG   IMG_8000.JPG   IMG_8017.JPG  

IMG_8025.JPG   IMG_8060.JPG   IMG_8061.JPG  

Old 12 Jun 2021, 06:30 (Ref:4055819)   #4680
bauble
Veteran

England
I'm off to Cadwell Park. so a few to keep you interested;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0159.JPG   IMG_0163.JPG   IMG_0164.JPG  

IMG_0168.JPG   IMG_0187.JPG   IMG_0267.JPG  

Old 12 Jun 2021, 06:32 (Ref:4055820)   #4681
bauble
Veteran

England
And;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0165.JPG   IMG_0176.JPG   IMG_0185.JPG  

IMG_0200.JPG   IMG_0209.JPG   IMG_0213.JPG  

Old 12 Jun 2021, 06:34 (Ref:4055821)   #4682
bauble
Veteran

England
Plus;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0302.JPG   IMG_0322.JPG   IMG_0326.JPG  

IMG_0400.JPG   IMG_0238.JPG   IMG_0406.JPG  

Old 12 Jun 2021, 06:41 (Ref:4055822)   #4683
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have fun at Cadwell and stay safe Bob.
Old 13 Jun 2021, 21:20 (Ref:4056275)   #4684
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
CSCC Croft, July 2017:
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN7267.JPG   DSCN7270.JPG   DSCN7276.JPG  

DSCN7422.JPG   DSCN7426.JPG   DSCN7459.JPG  

Old 24 Jun 2021, 21:21 (Ref:4058062)   #4685
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Spa 6 hours race 2017:
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN9672.JPG   DSCN9680.JPG   DSCN9681.JPG  

DSCN9683.JPG   DSCN9691.JPG   DSCN9701.JPG  

Old 25 Jun 2021, 16:10 (Ref:4058165)   #4686
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

HSCC Oulton Park Gold Cup, August 2017:
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN8221.JPG   DSCN8229.JPG   DSCN8261.JPG  

DSCN8265.JPG   DSCN8324.JPG   DSCN8327.JPG  

Old 25 Jun 2021, 16:42 (Ref:4058168)   #4687
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Nice pic of the Ford followed by the Shelby at Spa, thanks. Many lights on the GT 40.
Old 25 Jun 2021, 19:48 (Ref:4058195)   #4688
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice photos….I miss the daily updates though….Bauble?
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 25 Jun 2021, 20:07 (Ref:4058196)   #4689
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Nice photos….I miss the daily updates though….Bauble?
I was in touch with Bob a few days ago, and he is a bit under the weather.... nothing terribly serious, more inconvenient, but that and some pressing deadlines for some writing work have lead to him being a bit low profile. I know he drops in here to check up on us. (He shows as having been online here today)
Regardless I am sure we all are missing Bob's contributions and all wish him the best for a full and speedy recovery.

Last edited by E.B; 25 Jun 2021 at 20:34. Reason: Added the bit about Bob's recent online status
Old 25 Jun 2021, 20:41 (Ref:4058200)   #4690
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Absolutely!
Old 25 Jun 2021, 20:48 (Ref:4058201)   #4691
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Indeed, get well soon Bob.
Old 25 Jun 2021, 20:55 (Ref:4058202)   #4692
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bauble get back here now and stop malingering. I'll bet the current Mrs B can't wait until you're back in the rudest of rude health. .

All joking aside, get well soon, we miss you.

M

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 26 Jun 2021, 01:16 (Ref:4058221)   #4693
bauble
Veteran

England
Can't a poor beggar get a little rest around here? I take a couple of days off and the next thing you know is people pretending they care about you!

OK! I arise from my sick bed to please you lot; (Silly blighters)
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3891.JPG   IMG_3892.JPG   IMG_3893.JPG  

IMG_3894.JPG   IMG_3895.JPG   IMG_3898.JPG  

Old 26 Jun 2021, 01:34 (Ref:4058222)   #4694
bauble
Veteran

England
Seems I picked up an infection that effected my plumbing so that I was unable to turn the tap on, hence considerable discomfort, pain, agony and a trip to A&E, The result is that I have had to carry my own personal convenience around 24 seven. Antibiotics cleared the infection, and I was supposed to have an appointment for assessment, and hopefully removal of the offending article. Thus on Thursday I received a telephone call to say I had missed my appointment on Wednesday!!! Hardly surprising as nobody told me I had one. I am now booked in for Tuesday next week.

Many thanks for your kind words, and best wishes, just remember tomorrow (if I make it) I shall hit 84.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3921.JPG   IMG_3901.JPG   IMG_3972.JPG  

IMG_4101.JPG   IMG_4120.JPG   IMG_3987.JPG  

Old 26 Jun 2021, 01:39 (Ref:4058223)   #4695
bauble
Veteran

England
Oh Well!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0171.JPG   IMG_0184.JPG   IMG_0197.JPG  

IMG_0246 (2).JPG   IMG_3897.JPG   IMG_3896.JPG  

Old 26 Jun 2021, 04:33 (Ref:4058238)   #4696
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah normal service is resumed! Thanks Bob, and glad to hear you are on the mend.
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 26 Jun 2021, 05:32 (Ref:4058240)   #4697
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
I've been told that someone sent him specially baked mince pies… We'll call them Hercule Poirot! At least we know his laptop can reach the wifi from any part of his house, including the little shack in the garden…
Old 26 Jun 2021, 06:14 (Ref:4058242)   #4698
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Seems I picked up an infection that effected my plumbing so that I was unable to turn the tap on, hence considerable discomfort, pain, agony and a trip to A&E, The result is that I have had to carry my own personal convenience around 24 seven. Antibiotics cleared the infection, and I was supposed to have an appointment for assessment, and hopefully removal of the offending article. Thus on Thursday I received a telephone call to say I had missed my appointment on Wednesday!!! Hardly surprising as nobody told me I had one. I am now booked in for Tuesday next week.

Many thanks for your kind words, and best wishes, just remember tomorrow (if I make it) I shall hit 84.
Well, I did highlight your illness was one of an "inconvenient" nature Bob.
Glad to see it all seems under control and you are on the mend.
Old 26 Jun 2021, 06:19 (Ref:4058244)   #4699
bauble
Veteran

England
Yeah! Yeah! Smarmy load of ......
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0083.JPG   _MG_0088.JPG   _MG_0172.JPG  

_MG_0185.JPG   _MG_0188.JPG   _MG_0191.JPG  

Old 26 Jun 2021, 06:22 (Ref:4058245)   #4700
bauble
Veteran

England
Yeah! Yeah! Smarmy bunch of ......
Attached Thumbnails
101.JPG   Bentley Drivers 033.JPG   Bentley Drivers 487.JPG  

IMG_1213.JPG   IMG_1534.jpg   IMG_1588.JPG