Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 5 Jul 2006, 08:51 (Ref:1648658)   #1
JMeissner
Subscriber
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
JMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DTM Predictions, Round 4 Brands Hatch Results

Picking Green as pole man was popular and wrong for many, me included. Beau1 and newcomer DPRacing (Welcome ) scored eight points and won this round while championship leader Paddockman only took one point. Good for the championship standings, at least

Hazard was sadly excluded from this round as he posted his predictions too late, better luck next time.

Next round is Norisring on the 23rd of July, see you all then! Now - back out in the sun!

Brands Hatch results:

8 beau1, DPRacing
4 toot toot, E46
3 knowlesy
2 SALEEN S7R, JMeissner, alfan, touringlegend
1 Paddockman, Oval_Junky

Total standings:

25 Paddockman
23 knowlesy, toot toot
19 Duffacus
13 JMeissner, beau1
12 Oval_Junky
11 SALEEN S7R
8 j_t_8_8_8, alfan, DPRacing
5 E46
4 gwyllion, touringlegend
3 luke, Hazard

Last edited by JMeissner; 7 Jul 2006 at 08:18.
Old 5 Jul 2006, 10:46 (Ref:1648753)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hazard got his picks in ten minutes before the deadline JMeissner....
Old 5 Jul 2006, 13:12 (Ref:1648848)   #3
E46
Veteran

Spain
Zaragoza, Reino de Aragón
E46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Hazard got his picks in ten minutes before the deadline JMeissner....
We use Central European time (CET).
Old 6 Jul 2006, 11:20 (Ref:1649558)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah, I see....
Old 6 Jul 2006, 16:54 (Ref:1649733)   #5
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Darn, I thought I just made it too.

I'm going to sulk now...
Old 6 Jul 2006, 16:59 (Ref:1649739)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

So Hazard, what was that amusing joke about guessing the polesitter correctly again?
Old 6 Jul 2006, 20:33 (Ref:1649879)   #7
Oval_Junky
Rookie

England
Dorset
Oval_Junky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
erm, i made the same prediction as paddockman that round, im not complaining but i seem to have gained more points than him...might want to give the results a quick recheck.
Old 6 Jul 2006, 21:10 (Ref:1649901)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

If paddockman gets an extra point out of this.....
Old 7 Jul 2006, 07:37 (Ref:1650062)   #9
Oval_Junky
Rookie

England
Dorset
Oval_Junky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 7 Jul 2006, 08:19 (Ref:1650103)   #10
JMeissner
Subscriber
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
JMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't understand what you guys are talking about, check the scores, nothing wrong there

Seriously though, thanks for looking that up, should have seen it, I blame the heat, beer, lard and beer.
Old 11 Jul 2006, 17:55 (Ref:1653713)   #11
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wow!, thats quite surprising actually Well done DPRacing
Old 11 Jul 2006, 20:34 (Ref:1653856)   #12
DPRacing
Racer

Sweden
Lund
DPRacing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just predicted like I wanted it to be , Well done beau1
and to the rest