Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old Yesterday, 16:25 (Ref:4078735)   #5101
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!
And here's a Europa just for Bob as I know he loves this kind of thing so much. V8 engine with Lotus on the cam covers described as a Lotus-Rover.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old Yesterday, 21:02 (Ref:4078769)   #5102
bauble
Veteran

England
Luton, which is nowhere near ,,,?
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
And here's a Europa just for Bob as I know he loves this kind of thing so much. V8 engine with Lotus on the cam covers described as a Lotus-Rover.

Many thanks MM, for the lovely snap of the Loutus, the beautiful sweeping lines, express grace, and a classic timeless elegance that old Bangers can never hope to match. It is surely the epitome of the coach builders art, combining a purposeful air with a quiet, understated sense of power.

Oh! Great photography, are you a professional?
Attached Thumbnails
9322f4aafcda1d9d33d2ef4ae383491b (2).jpg  
Old Yesterday, 21:17 (Ref:4078772)   #5103
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some Old Bangers;
Attached Thumbnails
a.JPG   b.JPG   c.JPG  

d.JPG   e.JPG   IMG_1654.JPG  

Old Yesterday, 21:22 (Ref:4078774)   #5104
bauble
Veteran

England
*&
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0343.JPG   _MG_0348.JPG   _MG_0376.JPG  

_MG_0396.JPG   _MG_0667.JPG   IMG_6149.JPG  

Old Today, 00:09 (Ref:4078812)   #5105
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Love the gold Lotus, don’t think I’ve seen many of those. Thanks again Baub!
Old Today, 06:26 (Ref:4078842)   #5106
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Love the gold Lotus, don’t think I’ve seen many of those. Thanks again Baub!

That was a joke!
Old Today, 07:23 (Ref:4078849)   #5107
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!
Bauble you must be so pleased that today's cars are going back to the understated grilles of the era you love so much. Man alive I think they're ugly

We're never going to agree, your lack of taste in automotive beauty precludes it.

And thank you for your compliments on my photography skills. I believe they are complemented by the magnificent ability of Android to capture tone and subtlety.

Old Today, 07:25 (Ref:4078850)   #5108
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
a classic timeless elegance that old Bangers can never hope to match.
Oh wait, I see we agree

Old Today, 08:57 (Ref:4078857)   #5109
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Bauble you must be so pleased that today's cars are going back to the understated grilles of the era you love so much. Man alive I think they're ugly

We're never going to agree, your lack of taste in automotive beauty precludes it.

And thank you for your compliments on my photography skills. I believe they are complemented by the magnificent ability of Android to capture tone and subtlety.

Now you must work on your editing skills; (Agreed?)
Attached Thumbnails
e79d72e682eabd4f433a7537713f9703.jpg   e79d72e682eabd4f433a7537713f9703 (2).jpg  
Old Today, 09:08 (Ref:4078858)   #5110
bauble
Veteran

England
I know your preference in the beauty stakes.
Attached Thumbnails
1200-468284364-beautiful-mature-happy-woman.jpg  
Attached Images

Old Today, 09:11 (Ref:4078859)   #5111
bauble
Veteran

England
Back to business;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0089.JPG   _MG_0090.jpg   _MG_0408.JPG  

IMG_7127.JPG   IMG_7155.JPG   IMG_7180.JPG  

Old Today, 09:14 (Ref:4078860)   #5112
bauble
Veteran

England
Never stray from the true path;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0563.JPG   _MG_0618.JPG   _MG_0718.JPG  

FGP 03.jpg   IMG_7147.JPG   IMG_7377.JPG