Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:01 (Ref:1844594)   #76
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh shutup woman, there's a race to start here, get out of the way!
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:02 (Ref:1844595)   #77
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
no - no she doesn't sing like that - honestly who is she and wheres the cars?

Now statue of liberty - (shes french)
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:03 (Ref:1844596)   #78
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm out of touch with modern music and thus have no idea who this is. I have heard the music, but have no idea who it is.

Tedious stuff anyways.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:06 (Ref:1844597)   #79
Dudley
Veteran

Dudley has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Oh shutup woman, there's a race to start here, get out of the way!
It's Kelly Clarkson, the first American idol winner.

Which is fair enough, but 3 songs is a touch excessive. And it only gets worse with the frankly frightning frightning cult ritual which is to follow.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:06 (Ref:1844598)   #80
TheKing
Racer

United States
TheKing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its Kelly Clarkson
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:06 (Ref:1844599)   #81
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Argh, the tv-feed here has gone black.

How far into the prayer/flyby/anthem/etcetc are they?
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:07 (Ref:1844600)   #82
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't listen to the radio and if I do its classic FM!

so who is this and that bloody liberty banner is annoying me (if it wasn't for the french the Daytona 500 would be a British colonial race)
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:08 (Ref:1844601)   #83
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Commercials
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:08 (Ref:1844603)   #84
Dudley
Veteran

They haven't even started them, fox is on break. I've switched to actual music.

I don't need to see a mass brainwashing followed by inflammatory songs.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:08 (Ref:1844604)   #85
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Some woman has finished singing and it cut to ads with Tony Stewart demanding "more meat".

I assume the anthems will be underway shortly and the engines will fire up.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:10 (Ref:1844605)   #86
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
More Meat!!!
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:10 (Ref:1844606)   #87
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Showing rare photos of drivers now. Harvick is getting embarrassed currently.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:11 (Ref:1844608)   #88
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
first some prayers
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:12 (Ref:1844609)   #89
Dudley
Veteran

LOL at Montoya completely ignoring the brainwashing.

Go 42!
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:13 (Ref:1844610)   #90
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Yes, I do wonder if Tony realises what he is saying there Dudley.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:14 (Ref:1844612)   #91
Dudley
Veteran

I do have my suspicions Tony is wearing glasses so no-one knows he's ignoring the brainwashing too.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:15 (Ref:1844613)   #92
Dudley
Veteran

Yeah, because women that thin would ever eat a Pizza composed of about 97% cheese.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:15 (Ref:1844614)   #93
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
And another commercial I am glad here in Holland they have some rules regarding the amount of commercials.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:16 (Ref:1844615)   #94
Dudley
Veteran

It's been 6 years! Get over it!
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:16 (Ref:1844616)   #95
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Tony doing a "Castroneves" in a super market
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:16 (Ref:1844617)   #96
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Did Russia shoot down a TV-satellite or something? I want my TV-broadcast!

Good thing there's TVUplayer eh?
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:17 (Ref:1844618)   #97
Dudley
Veteran

FIRE - yeah, I actually timed a nascar race last year, the first hour there were actually more time on commercials and promos than actual race.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:18 (Ref:1844619)   #98
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

rusty I feel your pain, I lost my Talladega footage about three laps in last season for ages. Damn satellites never work properly.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:18 (Ref:1844621)   #99
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudley
FIRE - yeah, I actually timed a nascar race last year, the first hour there were actually more time on commercials and promos than actual race.
After every race at Jayski.com there's a list with the total minutes of racing and commercials.
Old 18 Feb 2007, 20:18 (Ref:1844622)   #100
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
About damn time, TV's back!