Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Aug 2018, 10:32 (Ref:3843746)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Chef International Camp 2019 Vol. VI

Welcome to the 5th edition of the International tentenths camp.
Like I have done the last 5 years it is my mission to bring together the motorsport fans of the world to let them experience the real Le Mans atmosphere in the campsites. I hope that 2019 also will be a great mix of old and new friends. So if you are alone or you are a small group of friends who is looking for a great way to see your first or 28th Le Mans you are welcome to be a part of our camp.
We are not a partycamp, but we do enjoy a beer and a good talk.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning – Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday – Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.

As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 14 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 11 years. The camp varies from 8 – 35 people.

As I already have a few bookings, don’t leave the decision to late. I have a max of 16 tenths to sell, as I want to keep the camp no bigger than 30 persons.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.
If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com
Old 15 Aug 2018, 16:56 (Ref:3843825)   #2
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Always happy to see this thread appear, put me down for one tent for one person again please Kenn
Old 15 Aug 2018, 17:18 (Ref:3843841)   #3
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Since I won't be coming next year, as I mentioned at the campsite in June, I'll be raising a few beers to all the old campsite gang during race week next year from wherever I'll be and wishing you all a great time.
Old 15 Aug 2018, 17:50 (Ref:3843847)   #4
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kenn, you know what to do .
As an regular of the International Camp, I'm also happy to answer questions.