Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Jun 2013, 21:52 (Ref:3265151)   #101
fanta4
Racer

United States
AKA fanta
fanta4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverOne View Post
Who is the girl on Eurosport covered the practice?
Former driver, Liz Halliday.
Old 19 Jun 2013, 21:55 (Ref:3265154)   #102
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Worried about the Vipers pace although I think SRT is completely not interested in Qualifying at sort of hustle because they have never been here before. They need to go do race prep. Only the teams that are confident in the race setups are attacking qualy right now. So maybe Vette's Toyota's Viper's are doing race work.
Old 19 Jun 2013, 21:57 (Ref:3265156)   #103
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I must say, I wish a factory would snap up Rebellion and their operation.
Old 19 Jun 2013, 22:09 (Ref:3265160)   #104
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Worried about the Vipers pace although I think SRT is completely not interested in Qualifying at sort of hustle because they have never been here before. They need to go do race prep. Only the teams that are confident in the race setups are attacking qualy right now. So maybe Vette's Toyota's Viper's are doing race work.
Bill Auberlen said in an interview that the Astons were running this session with race setups. He also said Pedro didn't finish his best lap very strongly, he could have been right around Mako's pace too.
Old 19 Jun 2013, 22:12 (Ref:3265164)   #105
sssssssss
Veteran

sssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
only 325 km/h by audi and 323 km/h by toyota, this is still quite a bit lower than the test day. i suppose it also suggests pace can still go up.
Old 19 Jun 2013, 23:10 (Ref:3265189)   #106
Holt
Veteran

United States
Holt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope Toyota can maintain a 2 lap fuel advantage. Its going to be alot of fun watching the speed vs economy battle

Or will Audi slow down to get 11 laps
Old 19 Jun 2013, 23:22 (Ref:3265195)   #107
aneesh99
Veteran

United Kingdom
aneesh99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
I hope Toyota can maintain a 2 lap fuel advantage. Its going to be alot of fun watching the speed vs economy battle

Or will Audi slow down to get 11 laps
Some interesting facts and figures about the economy speed battle if you're interested mate

It's not looking like a fight at all so far, more like a beat down. I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come from TMG!
Old 19 Jun 2013, 23:41 (Ref:3265201)   #108
pof762
Rookie

United States
U.S.
pof762 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do all the alms teams seem to be lacking pace?
Old 20 Jun 2013, 00:06 (Ref:3265212)   #109
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pof762 View Post
Do all the alms teams seem to be lacking pace?
Theres only three of them, and only the Corvettes were expected to be competitive in their class. Nothing too surprising, and it's early in the event anyway.
Old 20 Jun 2013, 00:18 (Ref:3265218)   #110
gregtummer
Veteran

gregtummer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The newest math regarding 11 or 12 laps for Toyota.

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...cus-18917.html
Old 20 Jun 2013, 01:32 (Ref:3265235)   #111
Holt
Veteran

United States
Holt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneesh99 View Post
Some interesting facts and figures about the economy speed battle if you're interested mate

It's not looking like a fight at all so far, more like a beat down. I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come from TMG!
I think Toyota will keep them honest until their cars break down
Old 20 Jun 2013, 01:35 (Ref:3265236)   #112
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
First laps will be fun but then once the Audi's start hitting traffic things may start to spread out...
Old 20 Jun 2013, 07:32 (Ref:3265311)   #113
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtummer View Post
Lotus #32 on track!
Really?? We never saw that!
Old 20 Jun 2013, 08:51 (Ref:3265336)   #114
racingnutter
Rookie

racingnutter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
KCMG targeting a top-five finish?

Looking forward to seeing how the KCMG boys do on their first time out in the LPM2. Matt Howson's targeting a top-five finish. Tasty.

\/ \/ \/

http://mancunianmatters.co.uk/conten...4hours-d%C3%A9
Old 20 Jun 2013, 09:30 (Ref:3265349)   #115
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
What happened to Tracy Krohn? I haven't been able to check in much today but did he wreck the car on his own or what?
Yep lost it on his own through the esses after the Dunlop bridge and backed it into the tires.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IFu4cG4quQ
Old 20 Jun 2013, 09:46 (Ref:3265353)   #116
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
Yep lost it on his own through the esses after the Dunlop bridge and backed it into the tires.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IFu4cG4quQ
I saw the accident, I am on top of the screen, inside La Chapelle turn, in the Club ACO area.
The Ferrari which was in front of Tracy Krohn was too slow in my opinion, it could be the cause.
Old 20 Jun 2013, 10:44 (Ref:3265375)   #117
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Really?? We never saw that!
It seems it was just me who missed it - both James and Tony did spot it.....
Old 20 Jun 2013, 10:45 (Ref:3265376)   #118
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I saw the accident, I am on top of the screen, inside La Chapelle turn, in the Club ACO area.
The Ferrari which was in front of Tracy Krohn was too slow in my opinion, it could be the cause.
I thought he hit the infamous 'bump'....?
Old 20 Jun 2013, 11:00 (Ref:3265384)   #119
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I thought he hit the infamous 'bump'....?
Do you mean what we call "vibreurs" in french ?
Old 20 Jun 2013, 11:13 (Ref:3265390)   #120
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Now you know only too well how good my French is, Pascal!!!

I surprised Eric by managing THREE words yesterday!!!!
Old 20 Jun 2013, 11:54 (Ref:3265409)   #121
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Any updates on Krohn Racing Ferrari? The accident looked terminal.
Old 20 Jun 2013, 11:58 (Ref:3265413)   #122
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
Any updates on Krohn Racing Ferrari? The accident looked terminal.
They are bringing in a backup tub to use.
Old 20 Jun 2013, 12:00 (Ref:3265414)   #123
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Their twitter says they were expecting a new shell today in the hope of rebuilding in time for qually tonight.
Old 20 Jun 2013, 12:14 (Ref:3265421)   #124
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Duval on provisional pole, plus the times of the other entrants.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/108147
Old 20 Jun 2013, 12:55 (Ref:3265437)   #125
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
some of my pictures from yesterday's session

http://www.zoom-24.com/index.php?opt...d=23&catid=306