Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 29 Mar 2001, 19:51 (Ref:75304)   #26
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OK you are forgiven. Does this mean you'll be going to Oulton Park and Thruxton so take some more of it actually running????
Old 29 Mar 2001, 20:08 (Ref:75306)   #27
vauxhall
Veteran

vauxhall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any chance of a pic of the back of the astras
Old 29 Mar 2001, 20:20 (Ref:75307)   #28
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
There's pics of the rear of both works and Egg Astras on page 1 of 2001 section of the previous link. I had half a film which I used on Monday but didn't finish 'til Weds which is posted in there.
Old 30 Mar 2001, 10:43 (Ref:75400)   #29
John Batchelor
Racer

John Batchelor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There was indeed some spilt paint in the aisle! But I think that it was Nick Beaumont who was chucking the car about on the exit of Graham Hill Bend!! I did run in the car briefly, it was a really stable bit of kit but as it is the Integra that Nick will be using this year we wanted to get the car set up mainly for him. Mine should be ready next week, but probably not in time for Oulton. Thanks for the picture come and see us at any of the rounds.
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
The Pugs certainly weren't tiptoeing where I was stood, Rik! Then again, neither were the Vauxhalls... There was several times when things got interesting with Astras and 406's running in convoy - very closely matched, but the Astra's shaded it. However, there is undoubtedly much more development to come from the VLR team... stand by for an exciting year!

We spoke with Mr Q (RIKB is on first name terms and refers to him as B) briefly and he was in the car for the afternoon session. It would seem that someone spilt some paint or something in the aisle though, cos he kept slipping off on it... Seriously, he didn't appear to be doing to badly given the slating he's received recently. A picture follows...
Old 30 Mar 2001, 17:52 (Ref:75493)   #30
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well hello John - nice to see you at Brands Hatch and thanks for the hats - came in very handy in the rain and will be very usefull when doing the D-I-Y!!!
Old 30 Mar 2001, 18:18 (Ref:75499)   #31
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome along to the madhouse, John. Judging by your new name, i'd suggest you'd fit in pretty well here... Do come back often and fill us in in how things are working out, and we'll definately pop by and say hi in the paddock - just as long as you have free beer to dish out...
Old 30 Mar 2001, 20:59 (Ref:75542)   #32
hunttheshunt
Veteran

hunttheshunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't believe i missed all the fun!
Old 30 Mar 2001, 22:55 (Ref:75582)   #33
Kelvin
Veteran

Kelvin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was fun!!
Pity about the photos craig!!

Kelvin