Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Oct 2009, 14:34 (Ref:2563248)   #151
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Bacon View Post
I thought he was called Richochet Tantrum
OK Andy yes I remember you were there, in my defence I'm surprised he hadn't been "decked" a few years previously !
And wasn't it him that got protested for running an illegal rear wing (off a Camero) at Knockhill !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 17 Oct 2009, 15:01 (Ref:2563262)   #152
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Whats a Camero?
Old 17 Oct 2009, 15:05 (Ref:2563263)   #153
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
Whats a Camero?
Sumfink yer takes yer snaps wiv, innit?

Last edited by Clive Brown; 17 Oct 2009 at 15:24.
Old 17 Oct 2009, 15:14 (Ref:2563268)   #154
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Oh with a filmo, I see. Better get back out to building me engine for the 3rd gen for next season, nothing like getting ready in time is there?
Old 17 Oct 2009, 23:10 (Ref:2563431)   #155
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Can't tell the A from the E on this foreign keyboard Amigo !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 17 Oct 2009, 23:27 (Ref:2563441)   #156
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
I will tell the story of the CAMARO "wing incident"
This certain driver pulled into the path of one of the top class Camaro's, after the ensuing crash the front car continued on racing with the Camaro's front wing somehow attached to the rear of his car !. I think he came into the pits after being black flagged for a few laps !!!!
You couldn't make it up