Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 19 Aug 2015, 02:22 (Ref:3566856)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2015 Petit Le Mans

Got a flyer in the mail this week from Road Atlanta. Guess it's about time to order the tickets.

Anyone else going?
Old 19 Aug 2015, 13:55 (Ref:3566938)   #2
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Yep!
Old 19 Aug 2015, 14:11 (Ref:3566940)   #3
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Yep!
Do you camp at the circuit? We have a good group of folks at Turn 4 including multiple tenths members.
Old 19 Aug 2015, 14:33 (Ref:3566943)   #4
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
No, I'll stay with friends not far from the track, will be working a corner again, just don't know yet which one (I've worked turn 4 in 2011, I was the guy in orange), lots of Sebring T10 and DFH folks between 3 and 4 then as well.
Old 19 Aug 2015, 14:35 (Ref:3566944)   #5
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Cool, you'll have to at least stop by and say hello.
Old 19 Aug 2015, 14:45 (Ref:3566948)   #6
Coach Ep
Veteran

I'll try!
Old 20 Aug 2015, 00:18 (Ref:3567064)   #7
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess.
Old 20 Aug 2015, 00:21 (Ref:3567066)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I reckon I'll go again.

Not sure how the flier got to BR quicker than Athens.

Speaking of which, PLM is the same day as Dawgs v Tide. Guess there'll be 2 people in the camp pulling for the Dawgs this year.

Coach, hope you can stop by as well.
Old 20 Aug 2015, 00:55 (Ref:3567079)   #9
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
LSU has a cupcake that weekend so I'm all in for the Dawgs!
Old 20 Aug 2015, 02:42 (Ref:3567096)   #10
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I reckon I'll go again.

Not sure how the flier got to BR quicker than Athens.

Speaking of which, PLM is the same day as Dawgs v Tide. Guess there'll be 2 people in the camp pulling for the Dawgs this year.

Coach, hope you can stop by as well.
This is your 15th! Roll Tide!
Old 20 Aug 2015, 02:54 (Ref:3567099)   #11
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
This is your 15th! Roll Tide!
Holy crap, it is my 15th and FU and the Tide, with all due respect to you, not the Tide.
Old 20 Aug 2015, 18:03 (Ref:3567293)   #12
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
15? Wait a minute how many of these things have their been?

This will be my 10th or 11th, my memory of 10 years ago is a little hazy.....

Also, by the time Petit rolls around my wife will be 8 months prego, so I hope I don't have to make a mad dash back to BR.....
Old 20 Aug 2015, 19:04 (Ref:3567313)   #13
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
15? Wait a minute how many of these things have their been?

This will be my 10th or 11th, my memory of 10 years ago is a little hazy.....

Also, by the time Petit rolls around my wife will be 8 months prego, so I hope I don't have to make a mad dash back to BR.....
My recollection is hazy too. Hence how JP mentioned it; not me

Coming up on 17. By that math, I missed the first 2. By other math, I missed 1/2 of another and then there was 2009.

Congrats in #2, I guess.

Hope you don't have to leave early!
Old 25 Aug 2015, 11:49 (Ref:3568587)   #14
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
See you there!
Old 2 Sep 2015, 01:18 (Ref:3570645)   #15
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Tickets have been ordered. I also noticed they have a Ford corral. Is that new? Oh and don't bother trying to get your Corvette in fellas the corral is already full.
Old 2 Sep 2015, 16:42 (Ref:3570781)   #16
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Tickets have been ordered. I also noticed they have a Ford corral. Is that new? Oh and don't bother trying to get your Corvette in fellas the corral is already full.
Good man; need to order mine.

Looks like I won't be taking my non-existent 'vette. Bummer x2.
Old 2 Sep 2015, 17:05 (Ref:3570788)   #17
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Tickets ordered and letter sent regarding their RV parking pass policy. So I'm ready to go!
Old 3 Sep 2015, 01:04 (Ref:3570912)   #18
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Tickets ordered and letter sent regarding their RV parking pass policy. So I'm ready to go!
Did the letter end with "and get off my lawn"?

I'm glad. You are a stand up guy when it comes to that thing. I just have memory lapses. So used to suppressing things.
Old 3 Sep 2015, 16:40 (Ref:3571078)   #19
Coach Ep
Veteran

Let's hope Ford does at least a demo with their new GT!

(wouldn't it be cool if it ran unclassified, if only for an hour or so?!)
Old 3 Sep 2015, 16:44 (Ref:3571081)   #20
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Let's hope Ford does at least a demo with their new GT!

(wouldn't it be cool if it ran unclassified, if only for an hour or so?!)
I'm hopeful for an entry, but realistic that even a demo lap may not happen. I'd think it be beneficial for the series but unsure of and do my best to steer clear of ALL politics these days.
Old 8 Sep 2015, 13:17 (Ref:3572452)   #21
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
My ticket has just been purchased. Seems like the price keeps going up every year while the product I am purchasing....

http://www.roadatlanta.com/images/20...A-Schedule.pdf

No Tudor sessions again on Weds again. Outside of Conti Tires, i am kinda over the support races. Lambos are pretty cool, MX-5s can be entertaining, but the lites are just downright annoying now.

Whatever, I'm there again.
Old 8 Sep 2015, 22:56 (Ref:3572567)   #22
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Oops. Wrong thread
Old 8 Sep 2015, 23:07 (Ref:3572572)   #23
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
My ticket has just been purchased. Seems like the price keeps going up every year while the product I am purchasing....

http://www.roadatlanta.com/images/20...A-Schedule.pdf

No Tudor sessions again on Weds again. Outside of Conti Tires, i am kinda over the support races. Lambos are pretty cool, MX-5s can be entertaining, but the lites are just downright annoying now.

Whatever, I'm there again.
That is about normal for the support races. And since I will be on the road all day Wednesday so lack of Tudor doesn't bother me much.
Old 8 Sep 2015, 23:48 (Ref:3572581)   #24
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
That is about normal for the support races. And since I will be on the road all day Wednesday so lack of Tudor doesn't bother me much.
I kinda miss having an open wheel support series and hoping for something a little different, i guess...enter Audi, i mean Lamborghini.

It's 35 mins away for me and there's no choice in a Thursday-on ticket.

Hi, this is me complaining.
Old 9 Sep 2015, 00:45 (Ref:3572595)   #25
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I kinda miss having an open wheel support series and hoping for something a little different, i guess...enter Audi, i mean Lamborghini.

It's 35 mins away for me and there's no choice in a Thursday-on ticket.

Hi, this is me complaining.
True, it was fun to see the star Mazda guys or f2000 run on occasion. My favorite was the TDI cup, they came out early but it didn't matter since they made no noise.