Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 Dec 2020, 14:30 (Ref:4025062)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Poultry The Le Mans 2021 hopes thread and Merry Christmas!

I wish to all of you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2021, the best to your family and your health which are the most important. And this next year would be perfect if we meet together around the circuit in June or September.
Old 24 Dec 2020, 15:18 (Ref:4025069)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
We will be there, back were we belong in June, or even September. Merry Christmas to all my good friends from lemans and to those we are yet to meet. See you all next year.
Old 24 Dec 2020, 19:14 (Ref:4025120)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Pascal, I was just coming on to start a thread with the same theme. In these difficult times I hope that everyone has as merry a Christmas as they can and let us hope that, God-willing, vaccinations in 2021 enable us to move forward and have a vastly better 2021 with a trip to La Sarthe as the icing on the cake.
Old 24 Dec 2020, 22:54 (Ref:4025136)   #4
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yeah, merry Christmas and a healthy 2021. See you all next year. I've got hope the vaccin gives us back our freedom.
Old 25 Dec 2020, 13:01 (Ref:4025199)   #5
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Despite the health situation I hope you all spent a good time. I wish you a merry Christmas and I hope that Santa brought you the keys to reopen the fences that hindered the way to Le Mans and for many other plans !! Stay safe !
Old 25 Dec 2020, 18:35 (Ref:4025213)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Merry Christmas.

Hope we can get to Sebring this year!
Old 26 Dec 2020, 16:20 (Ref:4025282)   #7
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Happy Christmas and a better New Year, to all my friends on this forum.
Hoping to see you all in June.
Otherwise June 2022, as September isn't possible for me.
Old 28 Dec 2020, 17:39 (Ref:4025530)   #8
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here is something I want to see with the LMH and LMDH cars. More fragility. The cars are bullet proof now it seems. The Toyotas and the Cadillac DPI's especially top the list in that area. And you know what...I don't like it.
Remember the great unpredictable results we got from endurance races in the 1980's and 1990's. That had to do with fragile machines. This was everywhere Le Mans, Daytona, and Sebring.

Would be nice if experimental tech could be brought in in increasing amounts to test these cars and maybe a few breaks along the way.
Old 31 Dec 2020, 10:09 (Ref:4026012)   #9
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Happy New Year comrades.

Can we hope for an extra long trip to the 24hrs to take in the practice day, and a lovely summer trip to the Classic?

To be honest, even this year's 24hrs was a highlight of an anti-social year, as I got to meet up with friends/family to watch it on tv together.

Tags
milies and your health