Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jun 2018, 21:10 (Ref:3827521)   #201
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Poo currently bidding at £10.50......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-24h-...wAAOSwkjtbE7Nx
Old 7 Jun 2018, 21:16 (Ref:3827524)   #202
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
"Reserve not met"
Old 7 Jun 2018, 21:18 (Ref:3827525)   #203
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not yet......
Old 8 Jun 2018, 05:32 (Ref:3827578)   #204
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Just booked tunnel and hotels, so I guess you can probably chalk me up as going to this one.
Terrific news, thought you were going to be on the list of 'absent friends' this year. See you in a week's time!
Old 8 Jun 2018, 06:24 (Ref:3827588)   #205
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Poo currently bidding at £10.50......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-24h-...wAAOSwkjtbE7Nx
Up to a breathtaking £16 this morning, think it might go higher
Old 8 Jun 2018, 06:30 (Ref:3827589)   #206
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
"Reserve not met"
They might have to rethink the Reserve as it will be a worthless piece of paper by the end of next week.
Old 8 Jun 2018, 06:34 (Ref:3827592)   #207
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That much is surely true.....
Old 8 Jun 2018, 12:29 (Ref:3827646)   #208
Number7
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Number7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any intel on the state of the camp grounds? I would expect some mud and water there?
Old 8 Jun 2018, 14:50 (Ref:3827667)   #209
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Up to a breathtaking £16 this morning, think it might go higher
Last bid i saw was just over £100 But not sure if that meet reserve
Old 11 Jun 2018, 11:57 (Ref:3828374)   #210
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's official - I'm not going to make it.

Just bought Eurosport and set up my Bluetooth speakers so I can run RLM through the WIFI.

See you in 2019. Hope I don't miss too much this year.

PS: Hope that everyone has a great safe trip. Enjoy.

Last edited by Pilgrimage; 11 Jun 2018 at 11:58. Reason: PS
Old 11 Jun 2018, 16:03 (Ref:3828452)   #211
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Sorry you are not joining us this year Gavin, look out for familiar faces on the coverage, probably looking very wet while you will be warm and dry.
See you next year
Old 12 Jun 2018, 07:27 (Ref:3828583)   #212
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Sorry you are not joining us this year Gavin, look out for familiar faces on the coverage, probably looking very wet while you will be warm and dry.
See you next year
Thank you. I will see you next year for sure. I hope absence makes the great grow (even) fonder this year. Have a great race and I'm sure the weather will be fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 12 Jun 2018, 07:28 (Ref:3828584)   #213
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
Thank you. I will see you next year for sure. I hope absence makes the great grow (even) fonder this year. Have a great race and I'm sure the weather will be fine.

Heart not great ^

Old 12 Jun 2018, 17:50 (Ref:3828692)   #214
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

You are not alone.
I will miss the 2018 Le Mans week. My wife has a big fatigue problem which began last saturday and is at hospital for many examinations. She is not in danger, but you can understand the situation. So I will try to follow the race on TV as I can and try to send some comments on the forum.
I was certain that the probability of missing one grows year after year. Well, it happens.

C'est la vie.

As a compensation, we saw and heard all the cars at the test day with Vincent.

Last edited by PascaLM; 12 Jun 2018 at 18:12.
Old 12 Jun 2018, 19:31 (Ref:3828717)   #215
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
You are not alone.
I will miss the 2018 Le Mans week. My wife has a big fatigue problem which began last saturday and is at hospital for many examinations. She is not in danger, but you can understand the situation. So I will try to follow the race on TV as I can and try to send some comments on the forum.
I was certain that the probability of missing one grows year after year. Well, it happens.

C'est la vie.

What a shame Pascal! Sometimes Life forces you to make sense to priorities. I really hope for the family this is not too serious. We'll miss you and sincerely a quick recovery to your wife

Envoyé de mon SM-A300FU en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 12 Jun 2018, 19:43 (Ref:3828720)   #216
pncool
Rookie

pncool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm already here, with Elaviel. Not that anyone really knows me on here, although this will be my 3rd time at the meet on Saturday.
Old 12 Jun 2018, 20:47 (Ref:3828735)   #217
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Pascal, I sent you a PM before reading this. I am so sorry that we won't see you. That is such sad news. However I'm really relieved that your wife is not in danger. You are such a great friend of the Tenthers at Le Mans and we will really miss you. We will raise a glass to you and your wife's health for sure.
Old 14 Jun 2018, 10:58 (Ref:3829245)   #218
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Pascal, Le Mans week will not be the same without you. Bonne recuperation to your wife. I'm very happy to see that she is not in danger.
Maybe I'll see you at the Classic, otherwise here in 2019.
Bon courage.
Old 14 Jun 2018, 18:33 (Ref:3829404)   #219
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you for your support. Françoise feels better now, so good news.
I can watch the practice sessions with a better mood.
I can say it's another viewing of the race that I haven't experimented since 1983. But nowadays we have the live timing, so useful near the track or at home.
Old 15 Jun 2018, 09:12 (Ref:3829614)   #220
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We will miss our early morning croissants with you on Sunday, mon ami…..
Old 15 Jun 2018, 20:29 (Ref:3829764)   #221
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In a hotel an hour up the road in Alencon, cannot wait to get to the circuit for morning warm up and see the cars for the first time
Old 17 Jun 2018, 15:22 (Ref:3831405)   #222
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Making plans for next year. What’s the latest train to parks from St Pancras on a Friday evening?
Old 17 Jun 2018, 15:36 (Ref:3831414)   #223
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No longer going.….. Instead I'll soon to be coming home again. With a whole year to wait…..
Old 18 Jun 2018, 11:36 (Ref:3831610)   #224
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No longer going.….. Instead I'll soon to be coming home again. With a whole year to wait…..
Oh well only 51 weeks to wait until next year, home safe and well but missing le mans already
Old 18 Jun 2018, 13:28 (Ref:3831639)   #225
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
You are not alone.

C'est la vie.

I hope that she is making a speedy recovery Pascal. Hope to meet you in 2019!