Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 1 Apr 2001, 05:14 (Ref:75931)   #1
Unregistered

I don't think it's normal, hence this post... every time i want to post or check PMs I have to log in... unless I post consecutive posts on the one thread.

Is it a cookie setting or something I have to fix?

Old 1 Apr 2001, 14:28 (Ref:76019)   #2
Ray Bell
Veteran

Ray Bell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Look, this time I didn't have to log in... or did I?

That was my query to start this!
Old 1 Apr 2001, 15:37 (Ref:76047)   #3
Jeanburrasca81
Racer

Jeanburrasca81 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I never have to log in in the computer club I am now, at home, but I have to log in at the University. Can somebody explain me this from a tecnical point of view? Because I would like to know if someone other in the club uses the PC...could he post as me?
Old 2 Apr 2001, 11:40 (Ref:76497)   #4
Unregistered

What I mean is that each post, that is every time I post, even if I post ten times over the period I've got ten-tenths on my screen, I have to log in.

Once, at the start, I could understand, but every time... no.

Old 2 Apr 2001, 17:02 (Ref:76602)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Go to http://tentenths.com/forum/member.ph...on=editoptions and select to log in automatically every time you visit. Then check the option to browse the board using cookies.

If this fails to work, it sounds like you have a problem with your cookies in your browser for some reason - check the documentation within your browser for details of how to reset your cookie file.

BTW, i'm going to turn off the ability to as an unregistered user in this forum (it was only ever switched on in the feedback forum) as it could possibly confuse people.
Old 3 Apr 2001, 23:47 (Ref:77103)   #6
Ray Bell
Veteran

Ray Bell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's already selected... see how this goes...

I don't want to play with anything else because it works fine on the other BBs I use... and it's okay, I don't post that often, anyway.
Old 10 Apr 2001, 17:26 (Ref:79271)   #7
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
ooops... forgot about this topic. Lucky we've already taken care of it by email then...!