Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Sep 2020, 10:03 (Ref:4002986)   #1651
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Have any ACO members managed to get this to work? It says to look for 'Live 24Heures du Mans' under 'Club' but I can't see 'Club' at all on the app on my pc or my iPad....
I guess it won't appear until 2 pm French-time?
Old 17 Sep 2020, 10:29 (Ref:4002990)   #1652
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Eurosport 2 and Eurosport Xtra 5 will show FP2 at 1pm UK.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 10:31 (Ref:4002991)   #1653
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good to see they improved the live timing given no fans can be there.... oh wait no they didn't it's still sh*t.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 10:41 (Ref:4002992)   #1654
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
I contacted Eurosport here in Sweden the other day and we'll be stuck with Swedish commentators via Eurosport Player. They are "looking into" offering the ability to switch audio, but it won't be available this year. Obviously I'm not sure how it'll work for other regional versions of Eurosport, but I figured I should at least mention "The Unfortunate Swedish Audio Situation"
If you didn't make it clear you mean the uninterrupted feeds aka bonus feeds in Eurosport Player customer support's terms, then they probably misunderstood because this audio switching only concerns the bonus feeds, not the simulcasts of Eurosport 1 and 2 and for them it is not available yet.

Last week @EurosportCare on Twitter said it would be available for Le Mans bonus feeds but I'll believe it when I hopefully see it in an about an hour from now.

Usually the bonus feeds are the same in all regions.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 11:53 (Ref:4003004)   #1655
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Eurosport 2 coverage UK now live.

Ambient sounds EX5 not yet live.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 11:54 (Ref:4003005)   #1656
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Eurosport Player are running the host broadcast stream with Haven, McNish, GG et al

Looks like they also have some timing screens on there so will see what they are like.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 11:54 (Ref:4003006)   #1657
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well I am back in the dining room for the afternoon session at work.....however Eurosport is on my phone (with the sound down) and RLM on Alexa....
Old 17 Sep 2020, 11:58 (Ref:4003010)   #1658
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Eurosport Player are running the host broadcast stream with Haven, McNish, GG et al

Looks like they also have some timing screens on there so will see what they are like.
I'm not seeing that stream. I have ES2 (standard ES team) and EX5 (not started yet - suspect ambient sounds)
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:01 (Ref:4003011)   #1659
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Radio Le Mans stream quality is awful, my digital output won't even transfer it to my home theater only when I use software upsampling. I surely can't listen to that kind of quality for the weekend :-(
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:03 (Ref:4003015)   #1660
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Eurosport Player app live on the iPad with pictures and Haven and Goodwin on comms currently. There is (like Tour de France) an uninterrupted coverage option on the app. A certain commentator will hopefully be kept busy on the Round France bike race.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:05 (Ref:4003016)   #1661
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Radio Le Mans stream quality is awful, my digital output won't even transfer it to my home theater only when I use software upsampling. I surely can't listen to that kind of quality for the weekend :-(
For some reason audio stream was poor on my Mac this morning - but perfectly fine using Tune In app on iPad
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:05 (Ref:4003017)   #1662
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
lol Eurosport Player is showing different streams on Amazon Prime than it is on the native app.

Why is everything such a mess?
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:10 (Ref:4003019)   #1663
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anybody watching FP2 from the WEC website? I just got a black screen
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:12 (Ref:4003020)   #1664
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Just to confirm - Eurosport Player natively have the proper track timing screens on separate feeds. The LMP1 one fits most of the P2 field on there too but you can't interact with it. That will come in nicely for the race and qualy.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:13 (Ref:4003021)   #1665
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
Anybody watching FP2 from the WEC website? I just got a black screen
And it started working
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:14 (Ref:4003023)   #1666
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
For some reason audio stream was poor on my Mac this morning - but perfectly fine using Tune In app on iPad
I don't know for sure but I suspect Tune In has it's own streaming servers and might therefor offer better quality than Radio Show Limited do via the stream they directly send to listeners.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:16 (Ref:4003024)   #1667
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Just to confirm - Eurosport Player natively have the proper track timing screens on separate feeds. The LMP1 one fits most of the P2 field on there too but you can't interact with it. That will come in nicely for the race and qualy.
Also to be clear - these don't exist on Eurosport Player via Amazon Prime. You need a Eurosport account for that, not an Amazon one.

ESPlayer on Amazon Prime only has the standard Eurosport 2 feed right now.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:17 (Ref:4003026)   #1668
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
Motul, Mobil 1 or some other sponsor's YouTube channel did also provide timing screen streams the last years, so come the race those might be on on offer, too.

Meanwhile Motul already offers onboard streaming from the Dragonspeed LMP2 car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40z1Qvk5DMw

Toyota will do onboard streaming during the race as they told me on Twitter.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:22 (Ref:4003028)   #1669
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
I don't know for sure but I suspect Tune In has it's own streaming servers and might therefor offer better quality than Radio Show Limited do via the stream they directly send to listeners.
MWM last night was fine, so might be a load issue.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:24 (Ref:4003031)   #1670
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Eurosport Player app live on the iPad with pictures and Haven and Goodwin on comms currently. There is (like Tour de France) an uninterrupted coverage option on the app. A certain commentator will hopefully be kept busy on the Round France bike race.
The lineup was mentioned somewhere earlier and the certain commentator wasn't in it. However right now you're listening comms from WEC, not from Eurosport.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:27 (Ref:4003033)   #1671
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
The lineup was mentioned somewhere earlier and the certain commentator wasn't in it. However right now you're listening comms from WEC, not from Eurosport.
Ah, indeed, an excellent point. I will likely be reverting to RLM Saturday and Sunday at Cadwell and Donington respectively
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:30 (Ref:4003036)   #1672
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
CCTV cameras being used around the circuit suggests we won't be getting much from Tetre Rouge through to Porsche Curves...
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:47 (Ref:4003041)   #1673
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is there going to be an audio-only feed on Eurosport player?
Old 17 Sep 2020, 13:19 (Ref:4003059)   #1674
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Is there going to be an audio-only feed on Eurosport player?
I'm not too hopeful since right now there isn't. Unless that new feature for selecting audio track appears for later sessions the rest will probably be with WEC or Eurosport UK comms.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 13:46 (Ref:4003086)   #1675
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well it is a little more like it now that i have Radio Le Mans on and just watching the eurosport pictures