Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 15 May 2005, 07:13 (Ref:1301089)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
"Forza Pesca" was born yesterday !

The new support club of the Pescarolo Team was born yesterday, build up by Thomas Brière - http://www.infoscourse.org/2005_LMES...ttle green man.

This is announced by Infocourse today. Goal : make more noise and be more visible than the Dutch, Dane and British supporters in June ! (tough job if you ask me !)

Be a part of Forza Pesca now !

Good luck Thomas, and long life to Forza Pesca !

Last edited by Fab; 16 May 2005 at 04:39.
Old 15 May 2005, 07:47 (Ref:1301098)   #2
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
go go Pesca .. i'll do my share of noise around here ..

Ciao Marco
Old 15 May 2005, 08:24 (Ref:1301116)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I may be a Brit through and through but I'll always be a Pesca supporter as well. I firmly believe that its the likes of Pescarolo that help to keep the real myth, magic and legend of Le Mans well and truly alive. There's nothing I'd rather see than one of his cars coming home first this year!
Old 15 May 2005, 08:28 (Ref:1301119)   #4
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Couldn't have said it better Ayse

I think I might give the green helmet a miss though!
Old 15 May 2005, 08:30 (Ref:1301121)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, that really is terribly naff, isn't it!
Old 15 May 2005, 16:38 (Ref:1301563)   #6
tblincoe
Veteran

tblincoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
could be a good year to be a pescarolo fan!
Old 16 May 2005, 08:58 (Ref:1301980)   #7
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I too am a big Pesca fan. An institution! Le Mans would certainly be the poorer without him/the team.

Please, can anyone reassure me the 'Green Helmeted One' won't be sitting just behind me in the Leonard tribune........
Old 16 May 2005, 21:08 (Ref:1302577)   #8
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Pescarolo prototype win would be only comparable to when the green helmet won with matra in the 70s....if someone deserves it this is the man!
Old 16 May 2005, 21:16 (Ref:1302584)   #9
lj79
Veteran

Qatar
lj79 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like this guy. Lmes Le Mans Nov 2003 - he was opposite the pesca pits in a green short sleeved team shirt. it was absolutely freezing
Old 17 May 2005, 07:14 (Ref:1302778)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No sense, no feeling, as they say......

Only joking......
Old 17 May 2005, 07:58 (Ref:1302808)   #11
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Henri is a LeMans addict just like us. I agree totally that it would be great if his car won this year - nobody deserves it more.
Old 17 May 2005, 08:11 (Ref:1302814)   #12
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I agree, having see a British team win in 2003, I now really want to see a French team come home first for the ultimate Le Mans experience. Last year there was a fantastic Pesca support sign up at Arnage during the evening complete with neon lights - c'etait magnifique! (apologies for my dodgy French!)

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys again in a few weeks, where and when are the meetings planned for this year?
Old 17 May 2005, 08:46 (Ref:1302832)   #13
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Good to see you back, Allon !

meetings are planned as usual : 3pm on friday afternoon, in the pitlane, noon on saturday and sunday in the Village (along the lane going down to the pit area, as last year, seems a good spot).

See you there !
Old 17 May 2005, 12:07 (Ref:1302916)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good to see you back on the scene Allon
Old 17 May 2005, 12:17 (Ref:1302929)   #15
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Cheers guys, thanks for the welcome back. Life back on track a bit now, new job etc. so I can look forward to Le Mans properly - in need of break so should be really good.

Let's just hope for a better weekend of weather than the bikes had...
Old 17 May 2005, 16:58 (Ref:1303074)   #16
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS
Let's just hope for a better weekend of weather than the bikes had...
It was chill but dry. We can reasonabily hope for some degrees more, though...

pm : how's the kiddo ? Should be 3 now, is he ?
Old 23 May 2005, 08:00 (Ref:1307756)   #17
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
Little James is two and half now and full of life! Actually not that little, I have to buy the next size up each year when I get his Le Mans shirt!

Trust your family is well Fab?
Old 23 May 2005, 08:09 (Ref:1307759)   #18
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS
Little James is two and half now and full of life! Actually not that little, I have to buy the next size up each year when I get his Le Mans shirt!

Trust your family is well Fab?

members, sorry for the private conversation

And Allon, this time you'll need a Pescarolo tee-shirt for James !
Old 3 Jun 2005, 17:19 (Ref:1319286)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
"Forza Pesca" in action, with Thomas posing with the Pescarolos...