Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 19 Sep 2019, 09:35 (Ref:3928842)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Goodwood 78th Members' Meeting

Goodwood 2021 Moved from May 16-17.
Old 25 Oct 2019, 09:28 (Ref:3936667)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, this is a strange feeling. Just booked weekend tickets for this. Hope the weather behaves well this year.
Old 25 Oct 2019, 10:55 (Ref:3936681)   #3
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
How exciting!
Old 25 Oct 2019, 10:57 (Ref:3936682)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Indeed John. Maybe see you there.
Old 25 Oct 2019, 11:01 (Ref:3936683)   #5
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Unfortunately will be playing golf in the sun!
Never been to MM although couple of my cars have raced at the meeting
With the change of people sorting the entries am baffled at some of the decisions made.
Old 25 Oct 2019, 11:10 (Ref:3936685)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Agreed, they've also changed the format but I'm looking forward to it simply because I won't have to worry about where Tiff makes me start from!
Old 25 Oct 2019, 15:03 (Ref:3936723)   #7
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Just booked weekend tickets for this. Hope the weather behaves well this year.
As have I, in a moment of pure madness. I'm now wondering how to break the news to my wife of the early Xmas present she's paid for! I could be in deep doodoo methinks
Old 25 Oct 2019, 16:58 (Ref:3936746)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well I hope we meet up.
Old 25 Oct 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3936766)   #9
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Well I hope we meet up.
Look forward to it Peter, just need to get the dreaded festive season out of the way!
Old 26 Oct 2019, 14:46 (Ref:3936891)   #10
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Agreed, they've also changed the format
Do you mean of the whole event, or of your particular race?
Old 26 Oct 2019, 23:05 (Ref:3936987)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Sorry, yes the GM Trophy is now two heats and a final.
Old 8 Nov 2019, 17:26 (Ref:3939270)   #12
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Does anybody have any news on invites to enter ?

Has anybody gotten one yet ?

RuE
Old 2 Dec 2019, 20:29 (Ref:3944375)   #13
GBRM
Veteran

England
GBRM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have booked a camping pitch for the weekend...
Old 3 Dec 2019, 01:46 (Ref:3944425)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudernst View Post

RuE
I know of at least one person with an invitation.
Old 3 Dec 2019, 03:22 (Ref:3944435)   #15
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

RuE
We have three cars with invites . Trying not to think about it to much . So yes invites have started .
Old 4 Dec 2019, 16:55 (Ref:3944782)   #16
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have been advised of the distinct possibilty of two stroke wail and smell in the air.......

Rudolf
Old 4 Dec 2019, 18:43 (Ref:3944815)   #17
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Good news, happy for you! Have fun.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 18:48 (Ref:3944816)   #18
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Two of our cars have been invited.
How exciting!!
Old 11 Dec 2019, 11:24 (Ref:3946119)   #19
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Two of our cars have been invited.
How exciting!!
Have you got 2 sets of snow chains ?
Old 11 Dec 2019, 16:05 (Ref:3946166)   #20
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Have been advised of the distinct possibilty of two stroke wail and smell in the air.......

Rudolf
Brilliant.
Old 12 Dec 2019, 16:40 (Ref:3946340)   #21
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Brilliant.

Yup, I am in for certain now

rengdengdeng.....

I will endevour to demonstrate the sight and sound and smell of Germanys glorious FJ racing history

I am looking forward to it

Rudolf
Old 12 Dec 2019, 17:02 (Ref:3946348)   #22
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Ah, that's how you spell the exhaust noise.

rengdengdeng..
Old 12 Dec 2019, 17:18 (Ref:3946352)   #23
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Ah , the castrato Ferrari noise - I look forward to hearing it again . Tickets booked , B and B booked , only ..err .. about 110 sleeps to wait
Old 12 Dec 2019, 18:18 (Ref:3946358)   #24
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Please Rudolph teach those people that rengdengdeng is at idle only. After it becomes wiiiiiiin wiiiiiin! Not mentioning the smell of the 747 or R 30
Old 12 Dec 2019, 23:50 (Ref:3946408)   #25
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They used to call the Saabs "ringading" didn't they?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk