Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:22 (Ref:998894)   #26
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So whats the story with Cora? Did she leave Ralf for Heinz or was thats Michaels missus? I know she was with Ralf, went off to someone else, had a boob job, displayed her not unattractive wares in a forest in black and white, then got back with Ralf who paid a fortune for the images but unfortunately for him they are alreaedy on the web. Whats the view on her in Germany? Is she berated like Posh or admired like.. um I cant think of any female celebs who fit the bill. Anyone know? The sponsors of her mini must like her tho I guess.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:23 (Ref:998899)   #27
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh and Ellen Lohr did finish 2nd in the Monaco F3 race one year so she couldnt be that bad.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:36 (Ref:998907)   #28
hamsmith
Racer

hamsmith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I though Cora was competing in a celebrity reality T.V thing. Thought that is what was said in Autosport.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:39 (Ref:998913)   #29
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tweed
oh here we go, political correctness...
No you are wrong it isn't about being PC, its like k-b (apologises about moving your posts too!) said its about being sued.

That is why those posts are no longer there and could be why in the fullness of time this thread will get deleted in its entirety.

Last edited by Adam43; 9 Jun 2004 at 19:42.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:45 (Ref:998918)   #30
Tweed
Veteran

Wales
North Wales
Tweed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ok, my apologies
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:46 (Ref:998919)   #31
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no problems
Old 9 Jun 2004, 22:07 (Ref:999112)   #32
alesi95
Veteran

alesi95 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
cora scares me.
Old 10 Jun 2004, 07:00 (Ref:999327)   #33
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by hamsmith
I though Cora was competing in a celebrity reality T.V thing. Thought that is what was said in Autosport.
Oh, so is the entire championship a reality TV series? I tried searching on the web but my Germans not the best. Are there any other German Celebs in the series, such as David Hasselhoff, Seigreid unt Roy or Dolly Buster? None of whom who are Germans but are the only ones I can think of.
Old 10 Jun 2004, 07:06 (Ref:999332)   #34
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ellen Lohr has a good point about a woman driver with implants. Trackside doctors have enough to worry about without dealing with exploding boobs.
Old 10 Jun 2004, 07:48 (Ref:999363)   #35
MADDOG-99
Rookie

MADDOG-99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally posted by mountainstar
Ellen Lohr has a good point about a woman driver with implants. Trackside doctors have enough to worry about without dealing with exploding boobs.
How do you think she manages to wear her HANS device, where would the supports go what would it do to her chest if she did have a crash, the consequences of a big impact could be very messy...
Old 10 Jun 2004, 12:19 (Ref:999586)   #36
Redlake27
Racer

Redlake27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope she didn't pay for the surgery on a credit card hoping that a $16M Toyota salary would pay it off.
Old 10 Jun 2004, 13:46 (Ref:999677)   #37
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd bet they'd look impressive under 5g braking in an f1 car
Talk about stretch marks
Old 10 Jun 2004, 14:16 (Ref:999712)   #38
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Considering the former Ms Brinkmann was the subject of some quite intimate pictures previously, I personally cant see the need for any further inflation... but each to his own...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 10 Jun 2004, 15:25 (Ref:999757)   #39
MADDOG-99
Rookie

MADDOG-99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where can you find these pics???
Old 10 Jun 2004, 15:27 (Ref:999758)   #40
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I guess we can now dispell all the stories of her just being a front for Ralph!
Old 10 Jun 2004, 16:34 (Ref:999832)   #41
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by MADDOG-99
Where can you find these pics???
I hear...

Links removed

I think we should spare her blushes.....

ST

Last edited by Super Tourer; 10 Jun 2004 at 16:36.
Old 10 Jun 2004, 17:25 (Ref:999886)   #42
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you want the links to unoffensive photos they are on the Atlas F1 forum,unspoiled by childish (Talaban?) censorship.
Still looking for full results of the race but I believe one of my heroines,Jasmin Rubatto took part.
Old 10 Jun 2004, 17:38 (Ref:999899)   #43
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob29
If you want the links to unoffensive photos they are on the Atlas F1 forum,unspoiled by childish (Talaban?) censorship.
Still looking for full results of the race but I believe one of my heroines,Jasmin Rubatto took part.
Unoffensive to whom, us or her...?

The F1 forum is not here to provide links to nude celebrity sites, if that is censorship, then I'm sorry...

As for the Talaban parallel, bit of a giant leap IMO.

ST
Old 10 Jun 2004, 18:16 (Ref:999934)   #44
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Super Tourer
As for the Talaban parallel, bit of a giant leap IMO.

ST
The things we do for money...
Old 10 Jun 2004, 23:21 (Ref:1000285)   #45
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Pull your head in Rob, or risk losing it.

As ST mentioned, this thread was already 'scheduled for deletion', so posts like that are not on. As mentioned 100 times, We run this forum to a very high standard, and those that dont want it that way are free to go elsewhere.

There are plenty of forums already for nude celeb pics.