Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 8 Dec 2002, 11:34 (Ref:445522)   #1
beedie
Rookie

beedie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gettint the boot from the Indy Racing Forum!

I sure wish someone would please tell me what I posted that was so bad to get thrown off that forum. I know there are a lot of amatuers that don't like to see facts posted, but I really didn't post much at all on that forum. I thought the roselady was a far more fairer person then that.
Old 8 Dec 2002, 11:56 (Ref:445537)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
huh ? Are you talking about this forum or one on another site ?
Old 8 Dec 2002, 13:52 (Ref:445622)   #3
beedie
Rookie

beedie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Talking about the Indy racing forum!
Old 8 Dec 2002, 14:34 (Ref:445645)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
If you're talking about the one on this site then you're NOT banned?! And Roselady3 has nothing to do with the running of this forum in any case.
Old 8 Dec 2002, 15:16 (Ref:445659)   #5
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He's talking about another Indy Racing forum, not the one we have.

Beedie - whatever happened between you and Roselady3 in another forum has nothing to do with 10 Tenths. So regardless of that, if you behave here, there won't be a problem.
Old 8 Dec 2002, 19:49 (Ref:445760)   #6
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I agree with R, there's no point bringing disputes concerning one forum into another.

Most of us just read/post/laugh here.