Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Jun 2019, 07:35 (Ref:3914564)   #1
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
F2 A1 Ring

Let's see if some of the drivers can be a bit wiser this weekend!

Who needs a result?
Old 28 Jun 2019, 10:50 (Ref:3914590)   #2
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Who needs a result?
Ghiotto, after 4 non-scores
Camara, to stay in the title hunt
Schumacher, after 6 non-scores
The Carlin boys
Old 28 Jun 2019, 18:36 (Ref:3914669)   #3
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wasn't sure if i should bring this up because honestly i dont want the abuse that may occur and i know its only qualifying but its a bad look for Maini and Calderon to be beaten by Patricio O'Ward. Pat O hadn't driven the car, track or tyres before practice and was ahead of them both throughout practice and qualifying.

I didn't mention Tveter because hes a rookie in the series too.
Old 28 Jun 2019, 19:06 (Ref:3914675)   #4
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
I wasn't sure if i should bring this up because honestly i dont want the abuse that may occur and i know its only qualifying but its a bad look for Maini and Calderon to be beaten by Patricio O'Ward. Pat O hadn't driven the car, track or tyres before practice and was ahead of them both throughout practice and qualifying.

I didn't mention Tveter because hes a rookie in the series too.
Agree about Calderon, it takes some doing to be two seconds off the pace on a 1.14 lap!
Old 28 Jun 2019, 23:55 (Ref:3914701)   #5
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker

Missing Raghu by now... he would ass-kick at Red Bull Ring.

In the meantime, Campos explains why he dropped Dorian B. https://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2...ormula-2-seat/
Old 29 Jun 2019, 07:12 (Ref:3914721)   #6
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I thought Pato aquitted himself well?

A decent driver will get the hang of a car quite quickly and within his first 3 laps of practice he got within 1.5 i think?

It's fine tuning to get more time out the car which is the tricky part.

I guess he locked up in qualy which may have ruined his chance but a second off and not being miles off is a good effort.

Now he needs a sensible race and hope he can look after the blasted tyres!!
Old 2 Jul 2019, 20:50 (Ref:3915561)   #7
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
How about MP team not being up to the task? Assuming what people want is about as controlled as using fireworks to start a fire.
Old 5 Jul 2019, 07:13 (Ref:3915977)   #8
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
How about MP team not being up to the task? Assuming what people want is about as controlled as using fireworks to start a fire.
Not the best team but not the worst either! Good drivers have pushed the team forward in the past.