Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 5 Jan 2002, 13:50 (Ref:194324)   #1
LMP900
Racer

LMP900 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ALMS on the Move

The ALMS seems to be on the move. I've been surfing on the net and these are the teams that I reckon will enter the LMP900 class at the Sebring 12 hours

Audi Sport Team Joest - Audi R8
Audi Sport Team Joest - Audi R8
Panoz Motorsport - Panoz LMP-1
Panoz Motorsport - Panoz LMP-1
Ascari Racing - Ascari A4-10
Ascari Racing - Ascari A4-10
Crawford Motorsport - Crawford SCC-2K
Champion Racing - Audi R8
Norma Motorsports - Norma LMP-Mader
Matthews Racing - Riley&Scott MK3-C
Gulf Team Johansson - Audi R8
Intersport - Lola B2K-10
Old 5 Jan 2002, 19:01 (Ref:194454)   #2
BobN
Racer

BobN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Others likely to appear are Doran Dallara/Judd, Dyson, original Mk.III (Sebring is still a goal of his) and somewhere I read Courage are to enter at least 1 car, Pescarolo Courage is another possibilty.

Bob

Last edited by BobN; 5 Jan 2002 at 19:01.
Old 5 Jan 2002, 19:12 (Ref:194463)   #3
clk-lm
Rookie

clk-lm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
dbr in the 07
hopefully the lotus to add a few

id love to see the courage, i love that car
Old 5 Jan 2002, 20:51 (Ref:194510)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: ALMS on the Move

Quote:
Originally posted by LMP900

Norma Motorsports - Norma LMP-Mader
What's this one all about?

Any connection with the Armagnac Norma that failed to qualify for Le Mans in 1990, I wonder?
Old 6 Jan 2002, 23:28 (Ref:194708)   #5
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Re: ALMS on the Move

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
What's this one all about?

Any connection with the Armagnac Norma that failed to qualify for Le Mans in 1990, I wonder?
It is the same manufacturer.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sportracer/

The Sezio Florida team has been running Norma chassis in GrandAm for the last few (two?) seasons, and they have made steady progress. Now they feel they are ready for the ALMS, and possibly a teturn to Le Mans. While that may be optimistic, it does look like a useful little chassis. The Mader engine is gone, too - they have a Kinetics-built 6l Ford V8 now.
http://jl.tertrin.free.fr/

There are a number of interesting chassis at Daytona that may appear in the ALMS as well - the revised Crawford looks way better than the original creation (James Weaver took it for a spin and will have reported back to Rob Dyson I would guess - maybe we won't see those old Mk.IIIs back in the ALMS after all), there are two variations of a "development" Riley & Scott Mk.IIIc, and the Doran Dallara is a beauty (even if the Judd engine may still be on the fragile side).