Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Aug 2019, 16:28 (Ref:3924692)   #176
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Listened to it on the radio. Seems I have to see the highlights tonight. The last 3 races have made people forget the French GP

How lucky is Hamilton that he gets a non score the same weekend Bottas crashes out. Still great job by Max to win again
This is why I keep saying... Horsehoe, rear end....

In the moment while watching, I even thought, "thats the difference between bottas and Hamilton: one survives that the other doesn't". Then Brundle or one of the ex f1 sky commentators said it was pure luck that Hamilton survived it and bottas didn't. I get the preparation and opportunity = luck thing, but c'mon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Not sure where to put this...

https://jalopnik.com/lewis-hamilton-...age-1836868525

If true... I have to roll my eyes at this. My general thoughts on this is that if Lewis somehow had an epic drive this past weekend (fought from the back forward and won) that he would have absolutely wanted that to be part of the Netflix series and that him being sick would have just been icing on the cake. I can imagine the voice over saying... "struggling forward and making critical passes all while being so sick he wasn't sure he could even race"

However... him having a bad race... Now he wants that to not be shown and is using him being sick as the excuse? Have some self confidence Lewis! As that article says... it's ok to show that you are human.

Richard
...And we're back to the phony thing again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Shame. These kind of programmes don't work as well if they are censored.

Odd as he's let us seen many more embarrassing things

Especially as I don't think he did anything really embarrasing during the weekend.
See what I'm getting at?
Old 29 Aug 2019, 17:11 (Ref:3924697)   #177
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
See what I'm getting at?
You don’t like Hamilton? I think we all get that......
Old 29 Aug 2019, 20:13 (Ref:3924729)   #178
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
See what I'm getting at?
I am having the odd laugh at some of Hamilton’s choice of what he wears (not that I am some style guru - quite the opposite) and his management of his brand, you were suggesting that the governing body chose to let him get away with things and penalise other drivers because it favoured Hamilton.
Old 29 Aug 2019, 20:25 (Ref:3924736)   #179
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I see that isn’t what you said.